WORLD TRADE INVESTMENTS

nietsneknarf

Private
Hello guys,

Once more I'm here to report a very serious scam, WTI - wtinvestments.com and its owner, Otiniel Ribeiro.
They promised me a 20% interest rate for my initial investment of 20k usd and I had to keep my Money there for 12 months.
They sent me a statement every month with my new account balance, always 20% more than before.
After some months they said they would be reducing the interest rate to 5% due to market conditions. That was still fine by me.
Now, almost 2 years have passed and all I have is silence for months and months. After I told them I was reporting the institution I got a email saying that they will transfer my Money up to 2023.

Please report this and help me taking down this fraud.

Hello guys,

Once more I'm here to report a very serious scam, WTI - wtinvestments.com and its owner, Otiniel Ribeiro.
They promised me a 20% interest rate for my initial investment of 20k usd and I had to keep my Money there for 12 months.
They sent me a statement every month with my new account balance, always 20% more than before.
After some months they said they would be reducing the interest rate to 5% due to market conditions. That was still fine by me.
Now, almost 2 years have passed and all I have is silence for months and months. After I told them I was reporting the institution I got a email saying that they will transfer my Money up to 2023.

Please report this and help me taking down this fraud.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Hello,

I did invite the company already, I did it as soon as I opened the thread.

Thank you.

So, after all this time, no answer by them, what are we supposed to do now?

What do you guys advise me to do?

Thank you!

So, after all this time, no answer by them, what are we supposed to do now?

What do you guys advise me to do?

Thank you!
Hey there. Obviously scammers will not reply to FPA summons...

Maybe more info would help here?

Can you pls explain us the link between your other post on UproFX/Kaya/Konto/Olympia M. scamming you for 10k and this WTInvestments and another 20k loss? Or there is none and you actually have fallen to another unrelated scam?

Details, pls. Who called, how&when did you apply for it, how it actually happened, who is this Mr Ribeiro etc... are you sure this is the one?

Hey there. Obviously scammers will not reply to FPA summons...

Maybe more info would help here?

Can you pls explain us the link between your other post on UproFX/Kaya/Konto/Olympia M. scamming you for 10k and this WTInvestments and another 20k loss? Or there is none and you actually have fallen to another unrelated scam?

Details, pls. Who called, how&when did you apply for it, how it actually happened, who is this Mr Ribeiro etc... are you sure this is the one?
Ok, thank you for the hint,
first, this scam has absolutely nothing to do with uprofx. This company was recommended to me by a friend of the family (who also got scammed btw) because they knew the founder (OTINIEL RIBEIRO) personally and trusted him.
They asked me if I wanted to know more about the opportunity and arranged a call, sounded very legit and as it came by someone close to me, I ended up trusting them.

yes I am sure that is the right company.
Any law firms you know I can try to contact?

thank you very much, once more.

Back