WorldFXM

novo77

Recruit
Another scammed broker, named above (WORLDFXM), I have been chasing them for my money since weeks, they holding over €14000 euro which I worked really hard for it, I have tried everything with them, just had no response, I'm going legal now be careful guys, they give you sweet talk, they're based in Bulgaria, I will go to all broker's website to write reviews & name & shame them

Another scammed broker, named above (WORLDFXM), I have been chasing them for my money since weeks, they holding over €14000 euro which I worked really hard for it, I have tried everything with them, just had no response, I'm going legal now be careful guys, they give you sweet talk, they're based in Bulgaria, I will go to all broker's website to write reviews & name & shame them
What happened with you exactly?
How you got scammed?

I have started dealing with this company since May last year, start with small money €200 euro they seems OK, then the account start growing by doing more trades as they show me how to use the platform & so on, also feeding my account with funds too, I made withdrawal few months ago of €500 euro just to test the company which they did honor & transfer the money, now my account balance over €14000 euro, I ask them 2 weeks ago to withdrawal €3000 euro, received no reply and I can only call a number in UK & leave message through operator also not replying to my email's, I have sent them few days ago email saying I want to terminate my account & have the whole balance transferred due to your lack of communications and I'm going to report you to the FPA, and write reviews all over the brokers website about your company, if you don't pay my money, so they called me yesterday asking me to be a little bit patient & the initial transfer will come soon, but to be frank with you I'm not really comfortable & having some doubt about them to carry on with them. please help if you can!

I have started dealing with this company since May last year, start with small money €200 euro they seems OK, then the account start growing by doing more trades as they show me how to use the platform & so on, also feeding my account with funds too, I made withdrawal few months ago of €500 euro just to test the company which they did honor & transfer the money, now my account balance over €14000 euro, I ask them 2 weeks ago to withdrawal €3000 euro, received no reply and I can only call a number in UK & leave message through operator also not replying to my email's, I have sent them few days ago email saying I want to terminate my account & have the whole balance transferred due to your lack of communications and I'm going to report you to the FPA, and write reviews all over the brokers website about your company, if you don't pay my money, so they called me yesterday asking me to be a little bit patient & the initial transfer will come soon, but to be frank with you I'm not really comfortable & having some doubt about them to carry on with them. please help if you can!
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Also, leave one review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15636/worldfxm-forex-brokers

Back