Worldfxsignal scam

SERGpato

Recruit
This is a warning post if somebody want to get the worldfxsignal services. I paid to try the signal services that for them is advisory not other thing. Before to start the service they sent me an email let me know how the results are calculated. Reading it nothing matched for me and decided to cancel the service inmediately and request the refund. Why wasting my time if everything didnt fill the initial expectatives. After three weeks they never did the refund and after many emails requesting an answer why this kind of behavior the only answers were laughing emails. At the end they stole my money $100, no signals, no answers only scam. Be careful, the best way is request explanation how they calculate the profits and dont allow that scams steal your very hard earn money.

Take care guys

Sergpato

Contact swreg and ask for a refund. If they won't cooperate, I've seen elsewhere in the forums that their parent company is digital river.

worldfxsignal.com is a huge scam. I think hype are better coz they never lie on your face and continue to exist. Worldfxsignal continue to lie and they continue to leave their site operational to scam more.i totally agree with you, members be careful, they also scamed me. Their signals were not on time and minutes later they send you updates of signals you never recieved. When i requested for a refund as per the agreement they pretended to process and a month later they tell me they're on holiday and weeks later no response at all. No trades, false signal updates and untimely service. Totally a scam.scam.scam

i'm going to post the truth out about worldfxsignal through out the cyber net to make everyone aware of their treachery so that they never scam any other single innocent soul.

hey bro! Luckily I found your thread scam about worldfxsignal. I was very doubt because the owner actually decided to sell this lucrative business in some where. Is this business is making so well, why you want to sell it? Now I got the answer! Thank you!

This is a warning post if somebody want to get the worldfxsignal services. I paid to try the signal services that for them is advisory not other thing. Before to start the service they sent me an email let me know how the results are calculated. Reading it nothing matched for me and decided to cancel the service inmediately and request the refund. Why wasting my time if everything didnt fill the initial expectatives. After three weeks they never did the refund and after many emails requesting an answer why this kind of behavior the only answers were laughing emails. At the end they stole my money $100, no signals, no answers only scam. Be careful, the best way is request explanation how they calculate the profits and dont allow that scams steal your very hard earn money.

Take care guys

Sergpato

The key to refunds here is to go to Digital River, parent company of SWReg.
Have their telephone receptionist transfer your call to their Complaint Escalation Team.
SWReg is a shady subsidiary of Digital River, but DR is a large public company that is completely legit.
They actually process the billing for SWReg.
They will take your complaint about the vendor, and about SWReg Operations and refund you immediately.
Digital River Corporate Headquarters 10380 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343 USA Telephone: +1 (952) 253-1234
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

We have buy that domain name two months ago. So far there is no any complain about our work.

For past period I cannot comment because I do not know.

Anna

Wasn't WorldFxSignal getting their signals from ProfitFxSignal under some sort of licensing arrangement?

Back