• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Worldmarkets AI - anybody has experiences with them?

Asking questions about a company
They said web site is updating or something like that

chatting,email,or word of mouth cannot be trusted. soliciting investment from public cannot be performed by individual, it has to be a company. where is company registered? which jurisdiction? its obvious scam when they didnt give proper answer.

"Obvious scam". My goodness, you sure are new to the markets if you think this is an "obvious scam".

They have been on the gold scene many years and clearly have multiple verified track logs, awards, and partnerships. It amazes me how hard some people try to find holes in every single thread on the FPA. I find myself defending companies I have zero interest in yet still baffled at the things unsophisticated traders suggest.

Happy trading!

I have a live account with them, and the profits are very good, this is not the issue.

So this is my concern are they regulated by ANYBODY Where I can find them regulations to verify them.
they do gold trading, looks like they cooperate with a gold trader in the UK? Their robot seems to do ok got risk control etc. Not sure re this regulation thingy, there are plenty of brokers that are "regulated" and when you dig into details it's just a setup to disguise final beneficiaries. So I do not see why to blame them for that. I am not affiliated with them btw. just my 5 cents. Re investing with them imo would be interesting to see if there is profit and if you can withdraw it. Hey ovidiubenone, you got something out?

they do gold trading, looks like they cooperate with a gold trader in the UK? Their robot seems to do ok got risk control etc. Not sure re this regulation thingy, there are plenty of brokers that are "regulated" and when you dig into details it's just a setup to disguise final beneficiaries. So I do not see why to blame them for that. I am not affiliated with them btw. just my 5 cents. Re investing with them imo would be interesting to see if there is profit and if you can withdraw it. Hey ovidiubenone, you got something out?

offering commodity trading products require license from financial regulator, trading in a real commodity exchange is regulated by government.

trading in a fake exhange does not require regulation

real fund manager use PAMM/MAM to trade the investor account, there is no need to deposit via btc or sending money to an unknown entity.

investor deposit the investment to their own account, under their own name. fund manager just need to use the manager software and password login. lots of real fund manager use facility like this to trade the real market
Code:
https://europacbank.com/products/brokerage/solutions-asset-managers/mt4-mam/

while scammer create fake website and trading in a fake exchange, telling investor theyre making "profit"

Euro Pacific Bank is a known shady offshore bank in the Caribbean. I'm shocked you think they are legitimate but a known 10+ year dealer like WM is not. ♂️

I've reached out to them for more information and numbers.
See if I get something different back from them.

I've reached out to them for more information and numbers.
See if I get something different back from them.

-running a legal investment business need to be registered & obtain license from government
-trading commodity such as gold also require brokerage /securities license from financial regulator/government authority.
-soliciting deposit money from public for investment also require proper license

even using a completely digital token as form of investment, at least registering a general business license is required

My brother (under my assistance) has had an account with WM AI Managed Account about one year.

I have several of these type of investments and about 75% fail (experience major DD at some point). This account has been profitable almost identical to their performance on the website. Customer service and withdrawals are speedy as well which is very important to me!

My brother (under my assistance) has had an account with WM AI Managed Account about one year.

I have several of these type of investments and about 75% fail (experience major DD at some point). This account has been profitable almost identical to their performance on the website. Customer service and withdrawals are speedy as well which is very important to me!
is this account with the broker mentioned? whats the min deposit do you know?

Back