• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Worldmarkets AI - anybody has experiences with them?

Asking questions about a company
I don't see anywhere on their website they claim to be regulated in Australia, the UK, or Cyprus. ‍♂️
These countries don't regulate Crypto trading FYI.

They clearly have an IB agreement with BitMex you can see on their site (again, I'm just going by the website) and these companies are of course not going to say they are "partners".

I think is just a PONZI SHCEME !!

I invested with them for 3 weeks ( is 4 weeks trail, but I took around 1 week to deposit)

First I had to deposit on a company in Germany, after my deposit was denied, money come back to my bank and they gave me a different Bank details for 2nd try,

The second deposit was a success. In around 24 hours, my account was ready for trading.

They show you some trades there opend and closed, and all the closed have the profit or loss.

In 3 weeks they made me more than 500 euro(my part) profit for 2500 deposit. Which is very good.

Problems with WorldMarkets:

• They claim they are partners with some big names. I checked and send mails to Forextime.com and BitMEX asking about this partnership. Both brokers said they are not partners with them and have no connection with. They also said they try so SHOT THEM DOWN.
  • They never tell them COMPANY NAME. I called them few times, email asking about REGULATION and NAME OF COMPANY. They answer the phone, but NEVER told company name just giving me the link to them site, and there nowhere tells the name. They also claim they are regulated in Australia UK and Cyprus. I asked for Regulation no. Never got it.

• How they can have a regulation in Cyprus if they did not even have an office there.

So how much would you put, in a Ponzi scheme? That amount invest in WorldMarkets.com too.

With this performance I’m sure that a lot of investors will invest here but they:

-Have no public name of them company

-No regulation number even if they claim they are.

-Lie about partnership, just to show some big names on them site.

Maybe I was just luck to invest and get my money back + profit, and MAYBE YOU WILL NOT BE. Any one knows that how invest in the beginning in an Ponzi scheme will make profit, from people how come later.

How do you know the scheme will not end just after you will deposit?

Yes I withdraw all my deposit + profit 500 euro.

I don't see anywhere on their website they claim to be regulated in Australia, the UK, or Cyprus. ‍♂
These countries don't regulate Crypto trading FYI.

They clearly have an IB agreement with BitMex you can see on their site (again, I'm just going by the website) and these companies are of course not going to say they are "partners".

They claim the regulations in a phone conversation.

BitMEX said worst thing about them, and I do not put the mail from BitMEX or FXTM because is not nice to put a private conversation in a public forum

They did not PROVIDE REGISTRATION NAME OF COMPANY!

I deposit money in a German account an I received the money from a UK IBAN.

If all this information do not make you think this is a shady business, maybe this is for you!!!

why worldmarket doesnt use coinbase pro? it is regulated to certain degree, they acquired money business license from most of states in US. investing in coinbase pro will deposit/withdraw via bank account under coinbase name only. as @ovidiubenone said, obvious ponzi..

CoinBase Pro has about 2x leverage.

BitMex has 100x.
Most FX brokers have about 400x.

All of the big Crypto whales use BitMex which is based in Seychelles. It is a simply myth to suggest there are a lot of regulated Crypto brokers. CryptoRocket (advertises on FPA I saw earlier) is also offshore as is PrimeXBT and all the other Crypto trading players.

If you want to be super safe, don't trade with leveraged offshore brokers - it's a calculated bet for aggressive investors to diversify. But you won't see the big sexy returns with an exchange like CoinBase o

I think is just a PONZI SHCEME !!

I invested with them for 3 weeks ( is 4 weeks trail, but I took around 1 week to deposit)

First I had to deposit on a company in Germany, after my deposit was denied, money come back to my bank and they gave me a different Bank details for 2nd try,

The second deposit was a success. In around 24 hours, my account was ready for trading.

They show you some trades there opend and closed, and all the closed have the profit or loss.

In 3 weeks they made me more than 500 euro(my part) profit for 2500 deposit. Which is very good.

Problems with WorldMarkets:

• They claim they are partners with some big names. I checked and send mails to Forextime.com and BitMEX asking about this partnership. Both brokers said they are not partners with them and have no connection with. They also said they try so SHOT THEM DOWN.
  • They never tell them COMPANY NAME. I called them few times, email asking about REGULATION and NAME OF COMPANY. They answer the phone, but NEVER told company name just giving me the link to them site, and there nowhere tells the name. They also claim they are regulated in Australia UK and Cyprus. I asked for Regulation no. Never got it.

• How they can have a regulation in Cyprus if they did not even have an office there.

So how much would you put, in a Ponzi scheme? That amount invest in WorldMarkets.com too.

With this performance I’m sure that a lot of investors will invest here but they:

-Have no public name of them company

-No regulation number even if they claim they are.

-Lie about partnership, just to show some big names on them site.

Maybe I was just luck to invest and get my money back + profit, and MAYBE YOU WILL NOT BE. Any one knows that how invest in the beginning in an Ponzi scheme will make profit, from people how come later.

How do you know the scheme will not end just after you will deposit?

Really appreciate your research and findings.

I thought I'd update with the response to my email too.
They're very much aware of this thread and have replied to my email expressing they've seen my posts here.

As it stands they didn't answer any of my questions really, which doesn't look fantastic and have offered what would effectively be a risk-free trial.

I guess we'll see where things go, I've reiterated that I'd like answers, and preferably the verified MyFxBook they advise they have on their World Markets AI page.

As it stands currently, I've invested nothing however if my questions are answered in a satisfactory manner I would be inclined to.

Back