• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Worldmarkets AI - anybody has experiences with them?

Asking questions about a company
Looks like some Authority is TAKING INVESTINGATION.

Check this https://www.fma.govt.nz/news-and-resources/warnings-and-alerts/world-markets/

I hope FPA will soon give the SCAM status too.

FPA Forums Team Note: If any client feels they have been scammed, they should open a thread in Scam Alerts. Whether or not they've been scammed, clients should leave reviews. Why haven't you submitted a review yet?

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17426/worldmarkets-managed-forex
Exciting stuff - I am really curious/keen to hear how this pans out in truth.

Everything still appears to be business as usual.
They stopped replying to my emails - requesting very simple things.
I believe they're a scam in truth.

"Obvious scam". My goodness, you sure are new to the markets if you think this is an "obvious scam".

They have been on the gold scene many years and clearly have multiple verified track logs, awards, and partnerships. It amazes me how hard some people try to find holes in every single thread on the FPA. I find myself defending companies I have zero interest in yet still baffled at the things unsophisticated traders suggest.

Happy trading!
Worldmarket is the successor of Blue TRADING a big scam.

Worldmarket is the successor of Blue TRADING a big scam.

More unfounded claims by EFRI
I've seen these guys selling physical gold bars for years. "Blue Trading" was a Crypto HYIP.
If you want to be looked at as a serious news agency you should learn what proof is.

She usually doesn't have any just like the way she claims PSP CEOs are involved in brokerage scams just because they on-board companies she deems are scams. Yawn.

For the record, I personally wouldn't invest a large sum of money in something like WM because of the inherit risk of ANY Crypto trading system/fund/alert services or whatever. But the way she labels all offshore/high risk stuff a "scam" is nonsense. There's a reason Crypto and 400:1 FX brokers are popular - the demand.

Thanks, yes I'd agree putting a lot of money here would be a hell of a punt when there are question marks over the operation but I was curious if there was any definite substance to the allegation

Thanks, yes I'd agree putting a lot of money here would be a hell of a punt when there are question marks over the operation but I was curious if there was any definite substance to the allegation

Her answer will be the same it is for the other 100 companies on her website - that they use the same PSPs all the brokers in the industry do.

Payment processing is VERY hard to do because of the new EU regulations so there are about 5-6 payment companies in Lithuania, Cyprus, Germany, etc that process most of these payments so she labels all brokers a scam that work with them.

Back