• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Worldmarkets AI - anybody has experiences with them?

Asking questions about a company

igk

Recruit
their website is worldmarkets.com and they offer an AI and claim to have certified trading results, they also sell bullion, in fact I researched this and they first started as a bullion trader and then got into AI. Interstingly their AI did well during the voatility in March 2020 provided the verification of their results is correct. I am unbiased and actually contemplating to open an account with them, anybody out there with experiences? They have published a paid ad here on the FPA forum. They got NO reviews on FPA despite being around for a while, wonder why? They have a few reviews on youtube, besides this I did not find a lot at least nothing explicitly negative. If their robot makes a profit they take a high watermark commission which is ok, so all in all it does not look too bad, so really wondering if someone can contribute here some experiences?

cannot be trusted. it is called taking deposit from public without license, even if theyre 100% honest, government will stop/freeze their bank account because such activities is breaking the law. the gold is just a bait, any legit forex broker already offer gold/silver/various commodity price to trade, you can take opportunity of the market price fluctuations

I wouldn't call it a bait, I have seen their ads for gold/silver at least 10 years and they work with a lot of very credible institutions. I actually know one of their IBs quite well. Definitely a legitimate company. Just saying. :)

I wouldn't call it a bait, I have seen their ads for gold/silver at least 10 years and they work with a lot of very credible institutions. I actually know one of their IBs quite well. Definitely a legitimate company. Just saying. :)

what do they trade? and which broker they use

I have a live account with them, and the profits are very good, this is not the issue.

But I talk to them about them REGULATIONS NUMBERS. I did not find ANY that can be checked. I call them regarding this issue and they told me, that they are regulate in Cyprus, UK, Australia. Of course they do not gave me anything that I can verified over internet.

So how they can have a licence in Cyprus if they do not have an office there Same thing in Australia.

So this is my concern are they regulated by ANYBODY Where I can find them regulations to verify them.

I have a live account with them, and the profits are very good, this is not the issue.
But I talk to them about them REGULATIONS NUMBERS. I did not find ANY that can be checked. I call them regarding this issue and they told me, that they are regulate in Cyprus, UK, Australia. Of course they do not gave me anything that I can verified over internet.
So how they can have a licence in Cyprus if they do not have an office there Same thing in Australia.
So this is my concern are they regulated by ANYBODY Where I can find them regulations to verify them.

its a website with fake information

"This is a paid posting. The text in this post is provided by the company linked in the post. The FPA has no other information or opinion regarding this post. "
This is in the end of this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...of-its-trading-artificial-intelligence.64345/

No, can any one tell us more about this? Or any scamer can pay for a FPA Press Releases ?

FPA Forums Team Note: If a company wants the FPA to post the press release for them, this service is available for a fee. Most press releases are posted by company representatives and the FPA charges nothing for that service.

If a company is labeled as a Scam or has an exceptionally low rating the FPA will not accept them for the paid press releases service.

If you feel the FPA should not offer press release for money or accept other forms of advertising, please tell us how we can keep the website open and free for our members.

If you feel you have been scammed by WorldMarkets, why not let the FPA and the rest of the world know by opening a thread in
Scam Alerts and leaving a review on the FPA Review page for WorldMarkets.com?

its a website with fake information
I'm not sure that all of them are fake. But some are missing and other are not true.

I'm trying for some time to find the name of the company that own worldmakets.com and I did not find it yet. No name, no country, they answer phones, and said that they have regulation in Cyprus, but they do not have an office there. I sent them few mails to different departments requesting Regulation Numbers, and I did not got any so far. Do you know the answer to any of this?

I talk to them "partners" and at list BitMEX said they are not partners. Waiting answer from FXTM too. So this info from them is not true.

So can anyone help me to obtain more info about them?

Attachments

• Markets.jpg
    Markets.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 18
I'm not sure that all of them are fake. But some are missing and other are not true.

I'm trying for some time to find the name of the company that own worldmakets.com and I did not find it yet. No name, no country, they answer phones, and said that they have regulation in Cyprus, but they do not have an office there. I sent them few mails to different departments requesting Regulation Numbers, and I did not got any so far. Do you know the answer to any of this?

I talk to them "partners" and at list BitMEX said they are not partners. Waiting answer from FXTM too. So this info from them is not true.

So can anyone help me to obtain more info about them?

why would a real/legit investment hide their identity from the investor?

Back