• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Worldmarkets AI - anybody has experiences with them?

Asking questions about a company
Code:
Acer tablet,

I wanted to reach out to thank you for being a WorldMarkets customer. I wanted to reach out and congratulate
you on your wise decision! It's been great having you in this investment company.

We want to share our success stories with A.I Managed fund on our website, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in being becoming a VIP customer. Every $1,000 deposit will be guaranteed minimum return of $300,000 in a month.You can folow this link to upgrade your account, and as a token of thanks, I'll send you a 50% deposit bonus, on company.

Congratulations again on reaching your goal, and thanks for your partnership! Let me know if
you have any questions about our managed fund.

Regards,
Charles Ponzy

Code:
Acer tablet,

I wanted to reach out to thank you for being a WorldMarkets customer. I wanted to reach out and congratulate
you on your wise decision! It's been great having you in this investment company.

We want to share our success stories with A.I Managed fund on our website, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in being becoming a VIP customer. Every $1,000 deposit will be guaranteed minimum return of $300,000 in a month.You can folow this link to upgrade your account, and as a token of thanks, I'll send you a 50% deposit bonus, on company.

Congratulations again on reaching your goal, and thanks for your partnership! Let me know if
you have any questions about our managed fund.

Regards,
Charles Ponzy

Charles Ponzy? Huh?
Who sent you this? I would bet $100,000 it was not this company or anyone. I think you are trying to make really bad troll jokes. Cough - Moderator - Cough!

And by the way for others knowledge -- Anyone offering 50% Deposit Bonus by the way is usually scam brokers. 10-20% is the most any legit broker usually offers. Most managed accounts like these guys probably offer none. Nor does eToro, Zulu, Ayondo, etc.

My brother (under my assistance) has had an account with WM AI Managed Account about one year.

I have several of these type of investments and about 75% fail (experience major DD at some point). This account has been profitable almost identical to their performance on the website. Customer service and withdrawals are speedy as well which is very important to me!
Are you able to provide some screenshots or anything of that nature?
I'm really tempted to give it a shot, but their general lack of regulation has me a tad worried.

Decided to do a little more digging today - I ended up emailing them.
At this point I'm really eering on the side of this being a scam - here was my email:

Just to follow up, I have some questions just regarding verifiying the results of your AI Managed Accounts.
You have this section: "TRADING RESULTS FULLY VERIFIED BY:"
In which you list 6 different organizations that verify your results - of the 6, only 2 have clickable links.

The first being "Verified Crypto Traders" - which links to this page:
https://www.verifiedcryptotraders.com/member-area/results-platinum-long/
This page has no indication that it is the trading results of your AI Managed Account, or any affiliation whatsoever to World Markets.
I've also noticed the profit displayed on this page, doesn't marry with the profit displayed on your own page.
For example Verified Crypto Traders shows trades only to Jan 2020 - which record a proft of 13.77% and on your site you display 23.77%?

Apologies if this sounds accusatory, it really isn't intended to - I just really want to make sure everything is in order before depositing 5000 Euros.

The next site on your list with a clickable link is "Crypto Gator" and that just links straight to their homepage?

Are you able to provide the MyFxBook portfolio page?

Appreciate you taking the time to read my email and I really look forward to your response.
Thanks very much,

Sam

Hi,

There are a couple of videos about people that have experienced. But these ones I'm not sure they are trust able either.

This one seems to be, but Find weird that seems so difficult to be sure about it.

I will keep looking at this forum for further updates. Have a friend that has initiated an account today. Let's see.

I think is just a PONZI SHCEME !!

I invested with them for 3 weeks ( is 4 weeks trail, but I took around 1 week to deposit)

First I had to deposit on a company in Germany, after my deposit was denied, money come back to my bank and they gave me a different Bank details for 2nd try,

The second deposit was a success. In around 24 hours, my account was ready for trading.

They show you some trades there opend and closed, and all the closed have the profit or loss.

In 3 weeks they made me more than 500 euro(my part) profit for 2500 deposit. Which is very good.

Problems with WorldMarkets:

• They claim they are partners with some big names. I checked and send mails to Forextime.com and BitMEX asking about this partnership. Both brokers said they are not partners with them and have no connection with. They also said they try so SHOT THEM DOWN.
  • They never tell them COMPANY NAME. I called them few times, email asking about REGULATION and NAME OF COMPANY. They answer the phone, but NEVER told company name just giving me the link to them site, and there nowhere tells the name. They also claim they are regulated in Australia UK and Cyprus. I asked for Regulation no. Never got it.

• How they can have a regulation in Cyprus if they did not even have an office there.

So how much would you put, in a Ponzi scheme? That amount invest in WorldMarkets.com too.

With this performance I’m sure that a lot of investors will invest here but they:

-Have no public name of them company

-No regulation number even if they claim they are.

-Lie about partnership, just to show some big names on them site.

Maybe I was just luck to invest and get my money back + profit, and MAYBE YOU WILL NOT BE. Any one knows that how invest in the beginning in an Ponzi scheme will make profit, from people how come later.

How do you know the scheme will not end just after you will deposit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 31
they employ large amount of staff to run the scam, something like this
Code:
https://www.occrp.org/en/fraud-factory/

similar operation
Code:
https://www.dw.com/en/german-police-uncover-100-million-online-trading-scam/a-47699549

??? What is the connection here ?

That there are scams ... we all know, but I have not seen a single relation with the subject.... ???

Back