worldmarkets.com is an SCAM

ionatan

Recruit
I opened an account at worldmarkets.com in October. Everything was ok at first . It made profit and everything seemed perfect . Was ok until I tried to withdrawal money out. Since 07/01/2021 I am trying to recover something from the available fund but without any success so far. I didn't manage to withdrawal even $ 1. Does not respond to emails. Everything suddenly froze. Maybe someone knows a method by which I can at least recover the amount I invested, or part of it.

Attachments

• ACCOUNT IN DOLARS BLURAT.jpg
    ACCOUNT IN DOLARS BLURAT.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 9
  • withdrawal.JPG
    withdrawal.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Confirmation email of withdrawal.jpg
    Confirmation email of withdrawal.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 10
I opened an account at worldmarkets.com in October. Everything was ok at first . It made profit and everything seemed perfect . Was ok until I tried to withdrawal money out. Since 07/01/2021 I am trying to recover something from the available fund but without any success so far. I didn't manage to withdrawal even $ 1. Does not respond to emails. Everything suddenly froze. Maybe someone knows a method by which I can at least recover the amount I invested, or part of it.
Did you try to call them about the issue?

In the meantime, you can learn much about this scam from Fintelegram website and their articles:

We find this small part particularly disgusting:
1613590471107.png
It's an old boiler room scam trick: 'when you make money, donate small part for good cause'

Someone alert https://www.worldvision.org/

What country are you from and how much is your total deposit with this broker? Did you file complaints with the Securities Commission in your country and the country where the brokers claims to be registered?

Did you try to call them about the issue?
Hi. Thanks for the answer. Yes I tried to contact them at all the email addresses I found ' tradingdesk@worldmarkets.com, affiliates@worldmarkets.com, payments@worldmarkets.com, sales@worldmarkets.com, legal@worldmarkets.com, fulfillment@worldmarkets.com, complaints@worldmarkets.com, compliance@worldmarkets.com. I tried to contact them by phone '+36 1 323 7762
+47 800 25 079
+44207 442 5754
+ 64 4 280 7401' a robot answers me and closes the call after a few seconds or the number is blocked .

What country are you from and how much is your total deposit with this broker? Did you file complaints with the Securities Commission in your country and the country where the brokers claims to be registered?
Hi. Thanks for the answer. In total I transferred to them about $27,000. I live in Unite Kingdom.

HI . Do you know if worldmarkets.com is a regulated broker in any country and in which country it could be registered?

Try this first,

I saw you already left the review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17426/worldmarkets-managed-forex
Now, follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I always check out brokers and platforms on theforexreview.com - they run thorough checks on every aspect of a company. Enter 'worldmarkets.com' in their search bar and you can get a full report. Not pleasant reading I'm afraid.

Back