WorldMarkets.com

sam.peters

Corporal
Ponzi scheme I think!!!

No name of company

No regulation

False informations about them PARTNERS, how are not happy with them false claims.

More details https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...y-has-experiences-with-them.65197/post-369272
Been following this with Ovidiubenone for a couple weeks now, and based on my email correspondence - I'm also inclined to believe it is a ponzi scheme of sorts.

I've requested regulation numbers, and information on the different services verifying their results - like MyFxBook and they've been unable to provide anything.

I've got friends that have reached out to services they advise they're partnered with, like BitMEX who have confirmed in writing they have absolutely no affiliation with World Markets, or their AI service.

demleitner

Recruit
I would suggest the same - in Germany - MY country - they run an account as UG = Unternehmer-Gesellschaft. Means - they don't have money
Quote from FMA:

Account Name: FAD Berlin Consult UG

Account Number: DE49 1101 0100 2779 7302 12

Bank Name: SolarisBank AG (Germany)
Endquote
Look at the Account name... With a little more money they could found a GmbH (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung) straight away - but they are undercapitalized ;-) Funny.
in $5 Number 1 GmbHG (Gesetz betreffend die Gesellschaften mit beschränkter Haftung) it says word by word:
" (1) Das Stammkapital der Gesellschaft muß mindestens fünfundzwanzigtausend Euro betragen. "
means in plain English - to form a GmbH you need only 25000 Euro - not too much. They didn't have this, otherwise it woud maximal be a GmbH I.G. means GmbH in the process of being formed. But it is ONLY (!) any UG
What's wrong - when they are so good in earning money?
Gerhard

louise.kepinska

Corporal
Been following this with Ovidiubenone for a couple weeks now, and based on my email correspondence - I'm also inclined to believe it is a ponzi scheme of sorts.

I've requested regulation numbers, and information on the different services verifying their results - like MyFxBook and they've been unable to provide anything.

I've got friends that have reached out to services they advise they're partnered with, like BitMEX who have confirmed in writing they have absolutely no affiliation with World Markets, or their AI service.
My contact with them was very similar, unable/unwilling to provide any information - I requested their MyFxBook as they said they were verified by them, but at every turn they diverted the conversation.

I gave up in the end, but I'd be keen to see the reality of the situation.
Legitimate or not.