• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WorldMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ponzi scheme I think!!!

No name of company

No regulation

False informations about them PARTNERS, how are not happy with them false claims.

More details https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...y-has-experiences-with-them.65197/post-369272
Been following this with Ovidiubenone for a couple weeks now, and based on my email correspondence - I'm also inclined to believe it is a ponzi scheme of sorts.

I've requested regulation numbers, and information on the different services verifying their results - like MyFxBook and they've been unable to provide anything.

I've got friends that have reached out to services they advise they're partnered with, like BitMEX who have confirmed in writing they have absolutely no affiliation with World Markets, or their AI service.

I would suggest the same - in Germany - MY country - they run an account as UG = Unternehmer-Gesellschaft. Means - they don't have money
Quote from FMA:

Account Name: FAD Berlin Consult UG

Account Number: DE49 1101 0100 2779 7302 12

Bank Name: SolarisBank AG (Germany)
Endquote
Look at the Account name... With a little more money they could found a GmbH (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung) straight away - but they are undercapitalized ;-) Funny.
in $5 Number 1 GmbHG (Gesetz betreffend die Gesellschaften mit beschränkter Haftung) it says word by word:
" (1) Das Stammkapital der Gesellschaft muß mindestens fünfundzwanzigtausend Euro betragen. "
means in plain English - to form a GmbH you need only 25000 Euro - not too much. They didn't have this, otherwise it woud maximal be a GmbH I.G. means GmbH in the process of being formed. But it is ONLY (!) any UG
What's wrong - when they are so good in earning money?
Gerhard

Been following this with Ovidiubenone for a couple weeks now, and based on my email correspondence - I'm also inclined to believe it is a ponzi scheme of sorts.

I've requested regulation numbers, and information on the different services verifying their results - like MyFxBook and they've been unable to provide anything.

I've got friends that have reached out to services they advise they're partnered with, like BitMEX who have confirmed in writing they have absolutely no affiliation with World Markets, or their AI service.

My contact with them was very similar, unable/unwilling to provide any information - I requested their MyFxBook as they said they were verified by them, but at every turn they diverted the conversation.

I gave up in the end, but I'd be keen to see the reality of the situation.
Legitimate or not.

I have an account opened at worldmarkets.com for almost 3 months. Since 06/01/2020 the website has not received the update (news) and the last position opened since 07/01/2020. From 11/01/2020 I tried to make withdrawal . I received a confirmation email but the money hasn't arrived( 27/01/2020) and I don't think it will ever arrive again. I tried to correspond with them but they did not answer my emails or phone.

Attachments

• ACCOUNT IN DOLARS BLURAT.jpg
    ACCOUNT IN DOLARS BLURAT.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 4
  • withdrawal.JPG
    withdrawal.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Confirmation email of withdrawal.jpg
    Confirmation email of withdrawal.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 4
I have an account opened at worldmarkets.com for almost 3 months. Since 06/01/2020 the website has not received the update (news) and the last position opened since 07/01/2020. From 11/01/2020 I tried to make withdrawal . I received a confirmation email but the money hasn't arrived( 27/01/2020) and I don't think it will ever arrive again. I tried to correspond with them but they did not answer my emails or phone.
Yeah, I meant to update this thread in truth - total ponzi/exit scam confirmed.
Had my doubts so I didn't get involved - I'm sorry bud, may be an idea to reach out to some of the more senior members here about routes you can take to get your funds back, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Back