• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Worldwide-Invest.org

General discussions of a financial company
CTGUY, Alabama/Tennessee, USA
Rating:
Date of Post: 2012-08-13
Review: Website is greatly ignored by it's admin. The moderators were poorly chosen and post irresponsibly. Members post are all over the website in no regulated manner making the site look sloppy. The site lacks the proper categories. Site invites members to purchase a VIP Membership which is non-refundable and when one joins, they obviously see that the section is almost bare and lacks anything worthwhile. I do not recommend this site.

CTGUY, have you been to the forum recently or at all? You must be mistaking WWI for some other forum. Come and see my posts over there in the "Trading eBooks". Is that not organized enough for you?

Hey Bonnie,

What's up with the fake review you left on the Worldwide Invest review page?

It is normal to get worst review from banned member of WWI and many other forums, that kind of people are even not trade forex, just stay all day online on forums and give bad replays to every members, out of thread theme.
Welcome to FPA team join to WWI and check self the quality of WWI forum , then judge self and give honest review star!

Kind Regards
Tino

WWI is one of the Best forums available for all round subjects Primarily Trading & includes everything like News Review, General Discussion etc with cutting edge technology.

Forum comprises of Good Admin, Mods ,Experienced Members,Senior members & my other fellow Members.

Proud to be a Member ... Will Encourage everyone to Join & Enjoy the Pleasurable Ride ..... Ensure you would be welcomed with a Warm Heart..

Wish You a Great time ahead....Enjoy !!!

CTGUY, have you been to the forum recently or at all? You must be mistaking WWI for some other forum. Come and see my posts over there in the "Trading eBooks". Is that not organized enough for you?

Hello Bonnie MOD of WWI,

I am very impressed with your detective skills in the problem of spammers and scammers trying to cheat and get over the site. Please just continue the good works, keep it up.

P.S I find their site helpful and useful. It's just that everyday their population is growing larger.

been member of this forum for 5 years,everything was doing alwrigt until that peachy dictator came along a few years ago, it started going south very quicly,that peacy fag has no respect for the members,been banned cause was tired of that situation,so i denounced it.i wish them to collaspe soon

Back