1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worldwide-Invest.org

Discussion in 'Forex Forums' started by Administrator, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. bonnie1234

bonnie1234 Recruit

CTGUY, have you been to the forum recently or at all? You must be mistaking WWI for some other forum. Come and see my posts over there in the "Trading eBooks". Is that not organized enough for you?

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Hey Bonnie,

What's up with the fake review you left on the Worldwide Invest review page?

4. tinojazz

tinojazz Recruit

It is normal to get worst review from banned member of WWI and many other forums, that kind of people are even not trade forex, just stay all day online on forums and give bad replays to every members, out of thread theme.
    Welcome to FPA team join to WWI and check self the quality of WWI forum , then judge self and give honest review star!

Kind Regards
    Tino

5. aenigma

aenigma Recruit

WWI is one of the Best forums available for all round subjects Primarily Trading & includes everything like News Review, General Discussion etc with cutting edge technology.

Forum comprises of Good Admin, Mods ,Experienced Members,Senior members & my other fellow Members.

Proud to be a Member ... Will Encourage everyone to Join & Enjoy the Pleasurable Ride ..... Ensure you would be welcomed with a Warm Heart..

Wish You a Great time ahead....Enjoy !!!

6. Reo Nivana

Reo Nivana Recruit

Hello Bonnie MOD of WWI,

I am very impressed with your detective skills in the problem of spammers and scammers trying to cheat and get over the site. Please just continue the good works, keep it up.

P.S I find their site helpful and useful. It's just that everyday their population is growing larger.

7. Expert

Expert Recruit

Very good forum.

8. nck111

nck111 Recruit

been member of this forum for 5 years,everything was doing alwrigt until that peachy dictator came along a few years ago, it started going south very quicly,that peacy fag has no respect for the members,been banned cause was tired of that situation,so i denounced it.i wish them to collaspe soon

9. jhrtuybv

jhrtuybv Recruit

Of-course a forum but not a good forum!