WorldWide Markets Scam

Ahmed Azzam

Recruit
Worldwidemarkets is Scam

I am unveiling today the market maker “WorldWide Markets”which licensed in Virgin British Islands. I am highlighting the fraud and the steal which is done in last February under the price manipulationand the delay of the customer service.
On Wednesday 11-Jan-2017, the broker deleted all my profits as there was “Off Quote”. The customer support contacted me via Skype for deleting all the profits by not more than one hour (speed and accuracy in deleting the client’s profits)

This was the company's message represented by customer service, as a problem with the price provider!
7310_1494268521.png

As the agreement with any broker, if there is a problem with the price provider, the broker will remove the all orders. So I told them it is ok to remove the all orders.

The customer support told me “Everyone gets his right in our company”
7310_1494268825.png

On the next day of this problem, the Dealing Disk has changed the trading features on my account, meaning that the position is delayed for two seconds and gives me the worst price if the price moves, and when I close the position too.
When I asked my customer service about this delay, it was answered that no problem!!!
7310_1494268954.png

Solving the problem was to log out the trading platform and then log in as they told!
The problem was solved by the manager of the Dealing Room after he knew that I had discovered the fraud!
7310_1494268992.png

7310_1494269024.png

The support told there was no problem with the price providers then.

We recorded problems for now!

1-Delete Profits

2-Manipulation of the trading account from within the control panel to execute orders

So far there is no problem with the company, and I thought everything happened is just a coincidence.

February 9 should be a day to celebrate it as a manipulation day!

Now, we need clear minds to study the fraud here. Delay of the support and manipulation with the malicious behavior.

The story began on Thursday February 9, when I noticed that the company's dowjones prices are higher than the prices of all the companies in the world “Off Quote”. Now we will see how each customer's right will return as mentioned by the company's customer service when they removed the profits! And that price error has not been for just a day!

We see below the charts from several companies how the company has a price manipulation since the previous day too which is Wednesday 8-Feb!That is, the price error continued for more than 40 hours, and the company did not notice it up to the time I told them!

7310_1494269119.png

7310_1494269133.png

7310_1494269148.png

7310_1494269160.png

7310_1494269172.png

7310_1494269182.png

Five companies recorded the lowest price on Wednesday 20012 while WWM recorded 20035! The price kept trading high than all companies all over the world !

We start with the whole story with the complete pictures, conversations and official replies that the wise can not accept.

We will inform you that what will be listed in the story is real and between me and the employees of WWM and all you have to discover the manipulation is to keep your eyes open to the history and the time of conversations.

I was sent to the first customer service staff at 17:45 Jordan time to inform them of the problem, fix prices and deal with my account as it was dealt with the first problem. Ziad answered after four hours, and told me there is a snowy storm in USA so the employees were at home not at office.
7310_1494269248.png

After a quarter of an hour of Ziad non-response, of course, I sent the director of the Middle East Department who also not responded!
7310_1494269287.png

I sent the last person in customer support of WWM, Mr. Hani.
7310_1494269326.png

Of course, the most beautiful thing in the subject is that he does not know what is the problem at all, customer service and Dealing Room do not know that there is a price error

Mr. Hani is unable to make any decision and told I must send Mr. Ziad! And Mr. Ziad, of course, is not there.

The price became correct after 2 hours of pushing Hani to solve the problem. But the account still as it is with no clear reply from the broker.

The screenshots indicates the delay of the customer support and how I am trying to push him to solve the problem. One hour with no reply from Hani too!

Customer support is too bad, and Dealing Desk took 3 hours to solve a price error. In opposite of the first problem when they removed the profits.
7310_1494269409.png

Before finishing the conversation with Hani, he told me that there is a snowy storm and the employees are at home.

No phone to connect the employees ?!

Is it a global company or are we in front of stealing issues? Unfortunately I had confidence in them!
7310_1494269504.png

After an hour of discussion with Ziad, I was very angry with five hours spent communicating with a customer service that did not respond to the customer, and customer service did not know what the problem was, as a client I have to explain the problem to explain customers to fix it! I was very angry at their delay and their words. I even mentioned that I wanted to close the orders on a loss twice. The customer service was going to continue saying a snowstorm and sometimes they did not understand the problem. As Hani was unable to make a decision without returning to Ziad. Ziad is unable to make a decision without returning to Justin. And I had to wait them, but the market was not, so I was too angry.

The dealing desk manager made me angry too with his say! Why they were not do like the first time when they removed the profits as it is a problem of price provider ?
7310_1494269593.png

The manager of the Dealing Desk is able to change the prices of open positions, it is able to change your positions! So if you're trading with WWM, take a picture of your trades because they may change your orders any time they wanted.

At the end of the conversation with Ziad, told me he was not understand the story and wait for the tomorrow!

Ziad will solve the problem in my account for the next day, and implicitly admit that there is a problem that needs to be solved!
7310_1494269683.png

The next day, Friday, February 10. Ziad himself, who mentioned with the first problem that everyone will have his right is still not reached the office! Because of the snowstorm!

He told me, I must wait until Friday to solve the problem of my account!
7310_1494269753.png

Monday came with margin call of my account. Now there was no snowstorm!

Now we come to the official replay from the company WWM

Several Emails on Thursdays 8-2-2017 and Fridays at Mr. Hani's request, but no responses from the company officially never at all. All staff have disappeared and no responses! But now they appeared with official reply after the margin call !

The company's first reply on Febraury16! A week after the complaint, after the Margin Call.

http://www.borsaat.com/vb/uploaded/7310_1494269816.png
7310_1494269816.png

Reactions: M&Z
Yes, the company so far either does not know the off quote or pretended that.

The company talked about the price of forex.com which is above FXCM price. They did not know that forex.com presents Dowjones future price but FXCM presents dowjones spot price, how will they must be the same?

It often that the company used FXCM and Forem.com Demo account to give them the price as a price providers! So the price sum the spot and future price and divided on 2 in each tic of market to give them the wrong price. So it is off quote or manipulation!

It is reasonable that the team of WWM is so weak not distinguish between future and spot?

By the last month of February, 19 days after the problem, the company sent its second reply. Now we are talking about there is a price problem for them and that the wrong price was in my favor as a customer!

How to be of my interest and I had a chance on Wednesday to get out of all my orders at the lowest prices found in all companies, while in your company WWM did not reach prices for it!

The policy of procrastination to kill the client psychologically!
7310_1494270057.png

Of course, I answered them you did not discuss the problem and how it affected my account, and did not discuss bad customer service and procrastination in order to lose the account. And did not discuss until your manipulation the price

The picture below shows my email to the company in reply to their last email!

This e-mail has not been answered officially yet so far from the date of writing this topic, of course because there is no argument.

Now we turn to the contact that took place between the company represented by the Director of Dealing Desk Justin Leva, the Director of the middle east dep Bassam Maalouf and the Customer Service Officer Ziad Al-Jouda on 3-april-2017, two months after the problem. That is, we are still in an empty loop for two months. The talk has changed now and we have returned that the company did not have a price error and that the prices of the Dow Jones was fast around the world, which led to price differences in all companies in the world. They asked at the end of the call to prove that the price of the Dow Jones was wrong. So I sent them the five charts of the companies and that their price is the only difference from the other!

7310_1494270093.png

The problem here is not only not acknowledging the problem, but neglecting the problem, asking the price from the client and being unable to find it by themselves! Odd neglect from Justin and all the employees.

I mean the company knew the price problem from a client and wanted to prove it from a client too!

This is a Justin reply,

“Look where forex.com’s price is. Its 50 points below fxcm and the rest. Its also important to note, FXCM sets their UTC time to match end of day and does not actually follow the real UTC time or even EST time. If you look at an FXCM account right now 00:00 UTC occurs at 5pm EST so the high/low match up with the real markets 5pm EST high/low due to MT4 limitations. Forex.com’s MT4 is in UTC time and matches WWM. I don’t know what any of the other brokers do for their time, so the charts will not line up across brokers if you are going off time stamps. Either way look at this forex.com chart 50 points below FXCM”

7310_1494270214.png

Which is justifying the problem as being generic as the price is now at forex.com

Forex.com offers the Dow Jones Future as I just explained to you, while you are offering the Dow Jones Spot, so of course the price will be different!

This is my reply to the broker below about forex.com price,
7310_1494270303.png

Of course he did not answer that reply, because he has no response. I do not think he will say, sorry I am connecting the price of WWM to Demo account of Forex.com.

After we now finished the price error problem, the company put in the corner that it had a price error. They completely acknowledged the price mistake. But now move on to two arguments:

/ The first argument: The client continued selling the DowJones in new orders, meaning that the customer has a determination to sell, which led to Margin Cool on Monday!

I do not know here why the company enters the story of the post-problem orders and the reason for the loss of the account, the value of the losing positions does not exceed 10% of the value of the account and I have told the company that I take the loss and the company does not have any financial claim to them because the company has nothing to do with them. But insisted on talking about the plot to try to put the blame after falling in the test of Spot and Futures.

As I mentioned to them, the good company tries to provide a fair trade for the customer and stands on all their mistakes to offer good service. Do not pay the client for loss of account by creating problems.

The second argument: I mentioned to Zaid the day of the problem that I would close all positions when I was angry. Zaid and Justin have thought I am happy that the company has fixed the price error! They knew that I was angry by staying 5-7 hours talking to support with no reply!

And why they did deleted profits when they had mistake the price, while they wanted the customer to be happy at the loss!

As Ziad confirmed in the last conversation on Thursday, 9-2-2017 he will follow the problem next day, confirms and fully acknowledges that I am not happy as they with the price fix!

Uglier than sin excuse!

And before the end ofthe story, two months after the date of the problem, the company reached a settlement offer and I hoped not to show such nonsense from a large company.

The company will returned back all my positions to the markets, but I have to make a deposit cash to be sure not to have a margin call. Dowjones was up more than 400 pips after my margin call, so the positions will be reenter the market with these loss too!

How the company offers the return of my positions after have risen 400 pips, which means I will accept the loss of 400 pips too. I also have to protect it with a deposit! If the Dow Jones was down 400 pips, the company would show that offer which would be a winning auction to me? Just a trivial compromise offered by the company, but this is evidence and proof that the company was wrongly priced and delay customer service. I rejected the settlement in this way and requested canceling all open positions during the days of price error and pre-price error due to the impact of price error on the possibility of closing at good prices for me and to take the full loss of positions opened after the price error. But the company refused to make the compensation.

I expect that the fair assessment of the company's divisions based on this experience:

Customer Service = 1/10

Dealing Desk = 0/10

Problem Solving Management = 0/10

At the end, I made a withdrawal at 8-May. But the company not passed it yet! The document is online filled and this is my email to the support, buy they did not reply.

7310_1494962634.png

Regards,

Ahmed

Reactions: M&Z
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.worldwidemarkets.com/about/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12950/tixfx-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://twitter.com/worldwidemkts
https://www.facebook.com/WorldWideMarkets/
https://plus.google.com/+Worldwidemarkets
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxCd224gAGo17gMOlUJ6nLA
https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2364646/

Ahmed,

WorldWideMarkets is sorry you had an unpleasant trading experience. We strive to provide the best execution and trading experience in the industry.

The source of your complaint and the object of the negative review revolves around the margin call received in your account on February 13, 2017. This margin call was a direct result of the 106 individual Wall Street trades placed in your trading account during a ten day period between February 3, 2017 through February 13, 2017. The trades were all short trades in the Wall Street index with open short prices as low as 19,900. During this period, the Wall Street index was experiencing a bull market and nearly every day was a new record high. You doubled down on your losses with further trades shorting the market until the eventual margin call at 20,650. This was compounded by additional 103 trades made in currencies and these positions also went against you, a total of over 200 trades were involved in the margin call.

There were no execution problems, the only problem involved poor risk management.

Ahmed,

WorldWideMarkets is sorry you had an unpleasant trading experience. We strive to provide the best execution and trading experience in the industry.

The source of your complaint and the object of the negative review revolves around the margin call received in your account on February 13, 2017. This margin call was a direct result of the 106 individual Wall Street trades placed in your trading account during a ten day period between February 3, 2017 through February 13, 2017. The trades were all short trades in the Wall Street index with open short prices as low as 19,900. During this period, the Wall Street index was experiencing a bull market and nearly every day was a new record high. You doubled down on your losses with further trades shorting the market until the eventual margin call at 20,650. This was compounded by additional 103 trades made in currencies and these positions also went against you, a total of over 200 trades were involved in the margin call.

There were no execution problems, the only problem involved poor risk management.

Thank you for the reply.

But by your reply, you said that the margin call came at 13,Feb at the dowjones price of 20,650. Could you please tell us is that the high of DowJones in 13,Feb anywhere in the world ? Check please !

In addition to that, you talked about 13,Feb. But I mentioned the problem started in Feb,9 with the manipulation of the price and delay of the Arabic Support as I mentioned in thread with photos. But you did not mention this as it is not a complaint !

Finally, Could you please comment on the last withdrawal request in May-4-2017 with no proceeded from you up to this moment ?

Ahmed,

Can you check that please..!!!
The lower price at 8 Fep is 20015
Do you offer a diffrenet DJI in your platform?!!

Attachments

• DJI.jpg
    DJI.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 0
i think WWM don't have a logical answer for this fake quotes
he say it's a poorly risk managment and i say it's not your business to tell me how to trade by allowable leverage
but that's not acceptable to get a fake quotes
this broker remove ur profits when the platform give wrong quotes but don't compensate the loses by the same way

i think WWM don't have a logical answer for this fake quotes
he say it's a poorly risk managment and i say it's not your business to tell me how to trade by allowable leverage
but that's not acceptable to get a fake quotes
this broker remove ur profits when the platform give wrong quotes but don't compensate the loses by the same way

It is clear they did not talk about the problem itself, but they talked about the situation after the problem !
Why they did not talk about the wrong quotes, they gave for 40 hours and the poor clients support which played the important role for this problem as I mentioned in the thread !

From 4th May, I requested a withdraw money but they did not transfer yet !!!!!!

Back