• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WorldWideMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
WordWideMarkets

Hello,
I wonder if anyone working with this broker (woldwidemarkets) Not much info on the forums about it.
It is trusted? are serious?

thank you very much,
Albert.

Beware with World Wide Markets

Beware with this broker. He has remained with all the earnings that I obtained throughout 2013, approximately 30.000 $. Excuse themselves in absurd reasoning to not give your money.

I am not competent who wants to harm them. I am an intraday trader, I trade daily.

Researching, I have known many other traders who have been unable to withdraw their benefits like me. Therefore, very careful with this broker.

Thank you.

Miguel

Hello my testimony is the same as we are part of a group of professional traders who conduct our news and trades this broker on my part got a profit of about $ 25,000 and this amount also blocked me and we returned the principal. I lost one year with them and unfortunately this great experience, we consider SCAM and not recommended for users. A greeting.

Important Notice: Beware of this broker WorlWideMarkets. The benefits that I won last year they did not want to give me. They stayed with my money.

Regards.

This broker continues without giving me the money that I gained throughout 2013, for what I have it denounced the Spanish State police and communicated to the interpol. I encourage to those persons that have been defrauded as I, that they put a denunciation in the Spanish State Police or Competent organism. With this type of frauds we have to end between all

Thank you very much.

My Scam Case With This Damn Broker - WorldWideMarkets

Last Month, WWM had stolen all my profits and closed my account for paltry and unjustified reasons, after I made some serious profits using my technique, "which shook their credibility and got sweat trickling down their cheeks". I'm now in a very bad condition, which caused me serious depression problems. This indicate that it is not a credible company with credible sources as they pretend to be "they pretend to be dealing with the largest banks and be a real broker between the clients and the real market".

I sent a complaint to a f****** scam regulator of BVI, and there is no any respond from them!

Scam regulator for damn scam broker!

Beware.. Beware of these cyber mercenaries!

My Video: youtu.be/18u_m0u0US0

My Facebook Group Against WWM: www.facebook.com/groups/1058694660886762

Last edited by a moderator:
We registered as IB to WorldWideMarkets in March 2017 and have been remitting USDollars funds for our Clients to trade on WorldWideMarkets platform. The last time we remitted Funds to WWM was in June 2017.
We started a restructuring of our Company on October 16, 2017 which necessitated withdrawal of funds for our Customers. It was impossible to reach Steve Santamouris, our contact, who initially blocked off his Skype access, only for him to call with a UK number yesterday to inform us that we will be unable to withdraw funds as they are changing Bank Accounts and have no access to their current Bank Account! This is clearly a Scam and we are bent on retrieving our money from WorldWideMarkets and will welcome any advice and assistance

We registered as IB to WorldWideMarkets in March 2017 and have been remitting USDollars funds for our Clients to trade on WorldWideMarkets platform. The last time we remitted Funds to WWM was in June 2017.
We started a restructuring of our Company on October 16, 2017 which necessitated withdrawal of funds for our Customers. It was impossible to reach Steve Santamouris, our contact, who initially blocked off his Skype access, only for him to call with a UK number yesterday to inform us that we will be unable to withdraw funds as they are changing Bank Accounts and have no access to their current Bank Account! This is clearly a Scam and we are bent on retrieving our money from WorldWideMarkets and will welcome any advice and assistance

I can't withdraw from them too! They don't reply my emails at all and can't get thru their phone number. There are no way to reach anybody but they are obviously still running the business and scamming more and more people. Where are you guys located? Did you try to file a complaint to FCA?

I am affected by the BIG SCAM
Unfortunately they do not have a FCA registration , today I called FCA their reply We do not have this company WWM but it is registered in the British Virgin Islands and did not respond to any contact from 3 months
can anybody help me please ?

Back