WorldWideMarkets WWM SCAM

Mansour FX

Recruit
My Scam Case With This Damn Broker - WorldWideMarkets

Last Month, WWM had stolen all my profits and closed my account for paltry and unjustified reasons, after I made some serious profits using my technique, "which shook their credibility and got sweat trickling down their cheeks". I'm now in a very bad condition, which caused me serious depression problems. This indicate that it is not a credible company with credible sources as they pretend to be "they pretend to be dealing with the largest banks and be a real broker between the clients and the real market".

I sent a complaint to a f****** scam regulator of BVI, and there is no any respond from them!

Scam regulator for damn scam broker!

Beware.. Beware of these cyber mercenaries!

My Video: youtu.be/18u_m0u0US0

My Facebook Group Against WWM: www.facebook.com/groups/1058694660886762

Last edited by a moderator:
My Scam Case With This Damn Broker - WorldWideMarkets

Last Month, WWM had stolen all my profits and closed my account for paltry and unjustified reasons, after I made some serious profits using my technique, "which shook their credibility and got sweat trickling down their cheeks". I'm now in a very bad condition, which caused me serious depression problems. This indicate that it is not a credible company with credible sources as they pretend to be "they pretend to be dealing with the largest banks and be a real broker between the clients and the real market".

I sent a complaint to a f****** scam regulator of BVI, and there is no any respond from them!

Scam regulator for damn scam broker!

Beware.. Beware of these cyber mercenaries!

My Video: youtu.be/18u_m0u0US0

My Facebook Group Against WWM: www.facebook.com/groups/1058694660886762
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

I opened an account with World Wide Markets 2 months ago. So far I have not had any issues and execution and trading has been exactly what they claim. I trade during NFP and other news events and execution has been very fast. They have variable spreads as well as fixed. I will update again in a few months as I increase my deposit and trade larger sizes.

My account in WWM was registered under their UK FCA license account opening link. They also stole my money because i make profit based on news trend. Close my account and not pay me back the balance. I find FCA regulator to help and lastly found out my account not place under their UK or FCA . My complaint cannot process by FCA. Don't you think this brokerage firm WWM is super lousy, no trustworthy.. No matter what they said, when the time come to take action , what they do is different from what they said in beginning.

My account in WWM was registered under their UK FCA license account opening link. They also stole my money because i make profit based on news trend. Close my account and not pay me back the balance. I find FCA regulator to help and lastly found out my account not place under their UK or FCA . My complaint cannot process by FCA. Don't you think this brokerage firm WWM is super lousy, no trustworthy.. No matter what they said, when the time come to take action , what they do is different from what they said in beginning.

It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder with the full details about your case.

Thats exactly what happened to me

You are absolutely right!

It would be great if forex peace army informed all victims of the WWM scam that the US authorities are involved now. I have tried to share the link on how to make your claim known to the cftc. we have worked very hard on this case and I am willing to help all victims.

It would be great if forex peace army informed all victims of the WWM scam that the US authorities are involved now. I have tried to share the link on how to make your claim known to the cftc. we have worked very hard on this case and I am willing to help all victims.
Can we get a CFTC link or reference, please?

Back