Worst Forex Reviews

Some people think all reviews are fake...

Good reviews are always written by employees and marketing professionals. Be weary of what you read, it is mostly propoganda created as an illusion. The only true testament of truth is what you experience for yourself.

Of course, why this guy rated the company he left this review for as 4 stars is an interesting question.

And some people still have trouble with the concept of a REVIEW page.

hey guys, thanks for the reviews im fairly new to fx trading and was considering buying the software. I WANT TO ASK IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO SHARE THEIR USERNAME/LOGIN so i can try it out? i would be very grateful. if ur ok with it post or email to me email address deleted thanks again.

He even rated them as 3 stars while asking for help getting access to software he didn't pay for.

This was a 4 star review left for a signal provided that was added to our reviews recently.

Good day, i'm new to forex, aswell as to this signal - i'm not sure how to read your signals, and exactly what it means - can you maybe set up a step-by-step on how to read your signals and how to apply it...i think it will help all the new traders a great deal!

Why do people keep rating things they admit they know nothing about? We do have a No Rating option. This wasn't even a review. This was a question for technical support.

This one's just strange.

Ever heard of the Ides of March!

Yes. Unless you are planning to have a bunch of Roman senators assassinate the owner of the company, what does that have to do with trading forex?

Hey Guys, it seems that he really deserves a 5 Star + for his English... Ok, no joke now... It seems that all the reviews come from 1 person who really love himself so much... Good try (NAME DELETED`s) team but hope my review will help someone...

Your review helps the review moderators have a headache.

The review moderation team goes to a lot of effort to detect fake reviews. Why do some people feel that any reviews that disagree with their personal point of view must all be fake? Unless a company is truly spectacular or truly terrible, some people will be happy with it and others will be unhappy.

If you think a company sucks, say so and say why. Condemning a company because some other reviewers like it and can use English properly is stupid.

This is some of what we'd be overrun with if reviews weren't moderated.

hi is there anyone from uk ? i wanna know more about (COMPANY NAME DELETED). my mobile number is DELETED and does (COMPANY) give complete signalling servicess aswell?????

Reviews are for REVIEWS! If you have questions, ask the company or post a message on the forums. If you are lonely and want to give your phone number out to total strangers, there are other forums for that.

Hi (DELETED), Is there an expiration on this EA? Thanks mate Regards, (DELETED)

Ever consider asking the company? Not all of them read their FPA reviews every day. If the company won't answer your emails, don't give them your money.

How about reviews from people who know someone that likes a product?

I am quite surprised at all the negative reviews of this company. My son-in-law bought their stock option course a couple of years ago, and after about six months of paper trading, he started trading for real.He has done very well. This year, he started trading Forex with the DELETED system and does very well with that also. He makes between $500 - $1000 a day, trading just a couple of hours a day, in the early morning and again late in the evening.

If your son-in-law likes it, then ask him to leave a review. Reviews are for those who have used a product or service, not for their friends and relatives. I'm not going to buy something based on second hand reports.

It could be worse. One guy wanted to leave a 5 star review because he knew a forex account manager and thinks he's a nice guy. He had never even had the guy trade forex for him. I know a very nice man who is a surgeon, but never met his patients and don't know anything about his skills. Should I go to a medical review site and give him 5 stars?

Last edited:
Scam? hard to tell.

Why even bother posting this? Do you really think someone will reply and say "yes it is a scam" or "no, it is not a scam"? If someone did, would you believe them?

If you are not sure if something is a scam, then try a different brokerage or product. Or wait for some more reviews to come in.

Maybe I should just give up and ask Felix to change our name to Forex Company Information Army.

Can any of you tell me what are their minimum deposit for a new account?

There's a call me back option on the company's website. Why not ask them? Even if this sort of thing were allowed in reviews, the minimum deposit might change over time and we'd get multiple reviews left complaining about the changes or updating that information.

Another spammer trying to hijack a second company's reviews...

I haven't used INNOCENT COMPANY but i am keen to use it because i have heard some really good reviews about it. As of now i am using COMPANY I'M SPAMMING FOR which is good enough for now but sooner or later i might give INNOCENT COMPANY a try :)

This same person submitted the company he's spamming for 3 times, and lied about his name and location on each of the 5 star reviews he left for himself. His company is nothing more than a free "How to trade forex" ebook and link to a brokerage that he's an IB for.

Back