Worst Forex Reviews

May 28th and 29th. Two different services. Both with no reviews.

there site reports good returns but hard to trust in this industry

I don't know they say it's good but still not sure

Were these 2 reviewers really expecting a forex service website to say something like

Our service is really bad and has terrible returns, but please give us your money anyway.

Just left for a broker today...

can anyone please explain the difference between- ECN style brokers, No dealing desk brokers and market makers.thanks

This is an excellent question and should be asked inside the forums, NOT in the reviews of a randomly selected broker.

This time he says he's from North Carolina, but I think it's the same person incorrectly complaining that there are no reviews for TradeView Forex. Again, he has tried to submit them as a new site. This time I'm writing his name down before dumping the review. If he posts the same stupidity again, I'll list it here.

Hey Felix,
I went to post a reveiw 3 weeks ago and was distracted. I wanted to post a reveiw this evening. I noticed that they were not getting a warm welcome as an fcm thus far. Why is it not possable to post a reveiw now. I would assume it is part of the deal they have with you. IF THEY ADVERTISE WITH YOU " FILL YOUR POCKET YOU TAKE THEM OFF OF YOUR REVEIW BOARD" It figures that you are now becoming a sell out as well. You started this site to keep this market clean. Now you are just adding more s***. You should be ashamed of yourself.....

How hard is it to scroll down the page and see that the Forex Peace Army had a review page up for TradeView since December 6th, 2006? The first review after Felix's "please leave a review" post was on January 28, 2008. This is long before the FPA began to accept advertisements.

This one I have to paraphase, since I don't want to name either company.

This signals service is really terrible and wiped me out in a hurry, but I've found a much better service that works like the holy grail. Just email me at Ima.Scammer@someaddress.com and I'll hook you up with the Holy Grail of Forex.

Sorry, but a review for one company is not the place to enrich yourself with referral fees from another company.

And from June 12th, we have this review left for what I will call Broker #1...

today i have oppened a transaction at Broker #2 aud/usd during the release i put a limit 27pips, i saw the 27 profits but after it closed my position, i just saw 11pips profit, How is it possible? Does anyone knows a bettter broker, please?

It's lucky he mentioned the name of Broker #2. This looked like a reasonable complaint, but he left it for the wrong company.

*sigh*

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Some people just don't understand that reviews are for talking about products, not selling their own goods and services.
:hissyfit:

I won't even post fragments of the one from the Russian fellow who was advertising DVD's packed full of cracked copies of a bunch of different forex products.

Then there was this one...

Get Payed To Trade For broker 1, broker 2, broker 3, or broker 4. I'm offering $1 rebate for every standard lot traded, $2 for 250 lots and over, and $3 for 1000 lots and over on a monthly basis, email me at SleazyReviewSpammer(at)WhyDon'tIBuyAnAd.com and i will get u set up instantly and easily through your broker!!!!

The next time someone complains about FPA not posting every review that people leave, think of how quickly our reviews would turn into nothing but places for spammers to put their ads if we didn't check the reviews first.

And today this came in for a signals service.

Absolutely SCAM

This isn't a review. A review contains details about why something is good or bad. A review has information that helps others see the strengths or weaknesses of a product or company.

You do not have to write a book. A short paragraph or two is enough most of the time.

Yesterday, I got a couple of interestings ones, both with a 4 star rating.

A friend of mine invests with them and says he's doing well...

Yeah, and my friend's cousin's uncle's roommate once made money with some company. That doesn't mean I'm going to vouch for the company by giving them 4 stars.

And this one sets a new record for shortest review ever.

I think I need a little more information before approving this 4 star review. Even worse, it was for a new company, but didn't include a valid URL. I tried the most obvious one, but got a page not found error.

This one was a really strange 1 Star review. In addition to some ranting about international issues, the reviewer complained...

THEY DISCRIMINATE AGAINST PEOPLE THAT WRITE ONLY IN CAPS BECAUSE THEY SAY ITS YELLING. ITS YELLING ONLY WHEN YOU WRITE IN REGULAR LETTERS & THEN WRITE-IN CAPS WHEN HAVING A CONFRONTATION OR ARGUMENT WITH SOMEONE.

IF BILL GATES WENT TO THE LTR HE WOULD BE BANNED WITHIN 30 MINUTES BECAUSE HE WRITES IN CAPS JUST LIKE ME.

THEY SAY CAPS ARE NOT PERMITTED. WHY I HAVE NO CLUE. WHEN I WRITE TO SOMEONE & THEY DON'T COMPLAIN I SEE NO REASON WHY IT OFFENDS PEOPLE I AM NOT TALKING TO.

Allow me to explain this very slowly, like I had to do when my father first got online and decided ALL CAPS was easier than worrying about capitalization. Typing in ALL CAPS is generally considered to be rude and often thought of as yelling. This dates back to the very early days of the internet and is not a rule that was created recently.

Of course, if you are Bill Gates, you can type any way you like. If a forum banned Bill Gates for violating simple and easy to follow rules of netiquette, he could buy the forum and change that forums rules to suit himself. Normal people who do not follow the common rules of forums can get banned from many forums.

Getting banned for asking a question about performance or other issues is wrong, and groups that ban people for no good reason deserve 1 Star. Getting banned for ignoring simple rules after warnings is not something to complain about.

If you really can't figure out how to use the shift key properly, take off the caps lock and type in all lowercase.

This was left for one broker. The guy is advertising to send forex signals or to manage accounts at a different broker.

Forex Peace Army reviews are not for random advertising in other company's review pages. If you have a signals service or account management program, get a website and submit it for review. Then you can talk about your services.

Commission free account

We are looking for investor who are invested in forex business and want to invest money there; No commission and no any Haden charge,
Minimum account size 500$

Learn latest updates about Trading Tips, Short Term & Long Term Investment Plans,
We provide our Clients a good collection of research work with the help of which they can take better decisions regards their investments in FOREX market

And daily trade signal just 8000Rs per month
91% success in trade signals
target 31 pips per signal

Manage account

If you need manage account so we manage your forex account
We charge 25% fee in your profit only,

Return 10% to 13% per month
Risk factor 25%
Minimum account size 5000$

Security of Funds:

We do not accept direct deposits. Clients are suggested to open their individual forex managed accounts in independent registered, honest and financially sound brokerage firms located in Europe, United States and Switzerland. Prime brokerage firm is suggested according to the volume of investment and requirements of clients.

We only work with reliable brokerage firms to ensure the security of funds. Further, only clients are able to deposit/withdraw funds from their managed accounts. We manage the accounts under the authority of limited power of attorney hence not able to withdraw funds but execute forex transactions.

I am forex risk manager working with BROKER we manage forex account and return profit per month bases

Only serious people who want to make money and want to work for it.

IB me& fund manager: Mr. PROBABLY A SCAMMER

Cell: 99-123-12345678
Email: XXXXX@yahoo.com
Broker me: www.BROKER

Back