Worthy Causes

Pifworld

I started donating since I read Felix chapters. Thank you for this thread, for it took me a while to find something that felt right. I use Pifworld, Online Charity Platform for the new giving @ http://www.pifworld.com

Check it out.

Peace,
fxuma

Last edited:
They don’t go “BOOM” like dogs

It is not secret that the reason I do Forex is to get funds to disarm a mine field and honor some friends. To do that I have to raise funds, educate, and change mind’s in the world to do things a better way, including the US Military. Looks like I’ll be busy huh. I am no stranger to pissing people off to get things done. Here I go again. The best method I have found to do this, is to use sniffing rat’s. They don’t go “BOOM” like dogs, and they do better at finding tuberculous than laboratory test also.
I support this and it is my way to change the world.

http://herorat.org/

Children first foundation.Australia

They help children from all over the world to receive life saving/ life-changing treatment from surgeons specializing in areas of orthopeadics, cranio-facial, cardiac, plastic and neuro-surgery- an awe inspiring cause.

Fred Hollows Foundation Australia

In 2009. They performed 195406 eye operations & treatments - trained 5678 health workers -provided eye care for more than 1.7 million people in 18 countries - supplied 2.5 million worth of medical equipment - build or upgraded 19 eye health facilities. A $25 donation can cover the basic cost of modern cataract surgery in some developing countries, what price can you put on restored sight and independence.Great cause.

Spinal Cure Sydney Australia

Connected (with the late Christopher Reeve) - Spinal Cure does research to restore spinal cord injury, there has been a huge shift understanding and treating spinal cord injuries - a cure is no longer 'if' but 'when',- help people re use their arms-legs etc.and eventually walk again.(Home - Spinal Cure Australia)

Worthy children's hospital

I agree with Felix that giving must be effective, so when my mother was ill I simply ask my son to donate to any real hospital (he live in sity)...
Now, with help of my friends I found real children's hospital www.rdkb.ru with his own charity site www.deti.msk.ru
Now I donate directly to this hospital and sure that help will be very effective as this hospital healing childrens from whole exUSSR...

Last edited:
Hi, I really love the work that Avaaz are doing in changing the world.

Also the Fred Hollows is a great charity.

All of the charities listed on this thread are so astounding in what they do.
Especially the rat sniffing out land mines - how brilliant is that? Humans are the most inventive creatures.

Let's make the most of being human and treat others as we would love to be treated.

Last edited:
I just hope that all this links really not scams and people do really give their hard earned profits for good and correct cause anyway no matter what do you plan to do with all this. I hope you understand me on that matter anyway. Are this done correctly ? so many years passed.

Back