*GTC (Good ‘til canceled)
*GFD (Good for the day)
*OCO (Order cancels other)
Sell by market
Stop loss
Volume
Take profit
order change

!*!*??? Do not make a trade with real money until you have an EXTREMELY high comfort level with the trading platform and order entry system you are using.

Practice
Practice
Practice

Last edited:
pick a profit line

Wait and it will “Change”
pick a profit line
The lesson is in “Take Profit” edit of your “Buy/Sell” order, the edit changes, and how you do them will be the key to making your money.
I live in Missouri, wait the weather will change. I live in Boone County. Yes, this is where Daniel Boone retired to die. I own a valley, (only 27 deer). The reason I believe is the way the oldest mountains around split the SW wind and rain. Don’t get me started on that.
Barometric pressure is the technical (report) and the idiot weatherman is the fundamental (report). How does that change the snow on the ground? Or the mud slide down the hill?
You have to “BE” there at the moment. (working your charts)

They have all the movies that glorify putting your face up in the rain and “TAKING IT”. Like it is a sensual shower. (Boo hoo, chic flick) show me the money???
Umbrellas were invented for when “Rain” was just another day and you tired of it

What does this have to do with 4X???.
Planing! Waiting! WANTING!
“Patience is not the art of waiting, ... It.. “IS” the art of KNOWING when to “ACT”
(editing pt 2)

Back