• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Wow! $1.5 Million trading acoount you can see !

Hey guys,

I've gone through all 10 most popular trading system on myfxbook and nothing is as close as this one, having a balance of more than 1.5 MILLION dollars. It's fully verified on myfxbook.com, I've gone through the verification myself, so I know.

I am surprised that only 73 people are tracking this account and I am one of them. In the top 10 popular system on myfxbook, I saw the highest was $300K. And the most tracked account has about 2000 people tracking.

This is the link for reference:
myfxbook . com/members/BP33/sector-1-moderate/1576945

You can also see that the trader is active and responds very fast.

Take care all.

Hello Sir.

No, we do not have such an option.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Ethan,
Myfxbook support.

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:46 AM, <support@myfxbook.com> wrote:

Username: me
Name: me (****84)
Email: f*******s@gmail.com
Title : general
Message: Is there a search function to look at all those accounts on myfxbook with balance more then 1 million?

I'm really sorry, this was in my "watched list" all the while... the 3M account by fxviper!

Updated list:

1.5M = myfxbook . com/members/BP33/sector-1-moderate/1576945
3M = myfxbook . com/members/FXViperTrading/fx-viper-mamm-ic-markets/960020
2.2M = myfxbook . com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-1mio-tr/1355807

"Follow the money". Take care all.

Back