Wow ..I'm new and averaging +100 pips/day

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 pips a day sounds great. You can be proud about your results and i wish you all the best for your future trading.

Hmmmmm, ONE SINGLE exuberant and enthusiastic post shouting "I am averaging 100 pips per day...I am averaging 100 pips per day...and I am literally so new in forex...they call me a Trading machine...It is so fun...I love it...bla-bla-bla" and then,more than 7 months later, SILENCE!

Marina, Marina....where are thou now??? Have you found out the hard way that in LIVE Forex trading, the market can be merciless, vicious, none forgiving, and that prayers & tears don't help??
I have found Live Forex Trading to be totally like the ocean. Calm, peaceful and bountiful good fishing, but the next, totally life threatening, with merciless waves that shows absolutely no mercies.

Wherever you are, and no matter what you doing now, do believe that Forex can be good to you as the bounty is indeed limitless and is there for those who dare. We just have to watch out for and to recognize signs of changing weather/market pattern and pull anchor for safe harbor ahead of the storm.

Do have safe and profitable trading!

Hmmmm, now all I need to do is to follow my own advice!

I have found Live Forex Trading to be totally like the ocean. Calm, peaceful and bountiful good fishing, but the next, totally life threatening, with merciless waves that shows absolutely no mercies.

Wise words there buddy. I'm still standing on the pier trying to get enough courage to jump in, lol.

"...I'm still standing on the pier trying to get enough courage to jump in, lol."

Really, there is no need to be afraid of trading forex...unless, of course, you are putting in your entirely retirement money, which would be foolhardy.

I used to encourage Demo trading for at least a year or so before going into a Live account. But now, I think Newbies should Demo trade to get use to the Broker's trading platform and than go in on a Micro account with perhaps less than usd20 at 1:500 Leverage.
Demo trading with the minimum usd3k account (that most Brokers have pre-set and which cannot be changed) for any extended time is a waste of time unless you do plan to go into Live forex with usd3k and above.

Have fun with DEmo accounts as they all free virtual money. However, if you are serious about trading forex for profits, carry out each trade with care and develop your trading style/strategy along the way.
If you play forex like a game, then you will not be a consistent profitable trader.

All the best in your journey and do have some fun along the way;yah!

Good Advice Bro! I hope she is doing fine now HMMM

I think she was kidnapped by the Pip Mafia after posting how well she was doing. They probably have her in some dark, damp basement somewhere, chained to a computer, forced to use good talents for evil ends. ;)

..or.. : ) ...she is sitting nice and comfy snug away in some rich-get-away tropical tax free haven enjoying her easy 'pips' money.

However, me think she got carried away with her "beginner's luck" and got burned bad. I do hope she will return to forex one day with a different pairs of eyes and mindset.

I still very strongly believe Forex can be easy money for those who have complete control over their emotion and greed!
Let me put it this way. How difficult is it to "scalp' 3 to 5 pips per trade? If you put in your investment money (>usd100k) and trade 10 lots, you just have to make 1 - 2 trades per day to realize profits which no bank in the world can match. But...of course...first you have to find that Broker who will not scam you of your money!

Have you notice that no FPA moderators or any senior ranking personnel here at the FPA (and in other forum) will fully recommend an "honest & trustworthy" broker? Makes me wonder whether there really is any "honest & trustworthy" brokers at all!

..or.. : ) ...she is sitting nice and comfy snug away in some rich-get-away tropical tax free haven enjoying her easy 'pips' money.

However, me think she got carried away with her "beginner's luck" and got burned bad. I do hope she will return to forex one day with a different pairs of eyes and mindset.

I still very strongly believe Forex can be easy money for those who have complete control over their emotion and greed!
Let me put it this way. How difficult is it to "scalp' 3 to 5 pips per trade? If you put in your investment money (>usd100k) and trade 10 lots, you just have to make 1 - 2 trades per day to realize profits which no bank in the world can match. But...of course...first you have to find that Broker who will not scam you of your money!

Have you notice that no FPA moderators or any senior ranking personnel here at the FPA (and in other forum) will fully recommend an "honest & trustworthy" broker? Makes me wonder whether there really is any "honest & trustworthy" brokers at all!

The Collective FX, that's who I'm with, and they are straight up. Do a search on them under the reviews here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back