Wow ..I'm new and averaging +100 pips/day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina

Recruit
I just started doing forex but after I was trained properly I am averaging more than a 100 pips a day. They call me a "Trading Machine". I still make a few mistakes now and then but I am literally so new to this (since Feb 09) that I haven't learned the currency correlations yet but I am able to make winning trades. I blame it on the Accelerated system and I now I feel very confident.

It is soooo fun. I love it! I just started!!

Happy Trading!!
Marina

ohh thatgreat that you are earning 100 pips/day and being a starter is amazing in fact i am trading since many months but still i am not that fortunate to say that i earn 100 pips/day. Good great going....

I just started doing forex but after I was trained properly I am averaging more than a 100 pips a day. They call me a "Trading Machine". I still make a few mistakes now and then but I am literally so new to this (since Feb 09) that I haven't learned the currency correlations yet but I am able to make winning trades. I blame it on the Accelerated system and I now I feel very confident.

Happy Trading!!
Marina[/QUOTE

Hello Marina :)

I am currently on my self-studying stage right now before I actually start trading forex because I really want to make sure that I am sure that i know what I am getting myself into.Is it okay for to share with me a few tips from your Accelerated System? Thanks! :D

hi marina

Happy Trading!!
Marina

Let me know what trading system u use

Just 1 post and then never seen again. If anyone is averaging 100pips a day they would be filthy rich - I don't see the point of such wind up posts.

pips v percent

It's not how many pips someone is making that's important, but what percent increase they are seeing in their trading account.

pips X position size = profit(or loss).

"I made 100 pips today!" Is pretty much meaningless by itself.

On top of that is: What risk are you exposed to to get that gain? And: What is your win/loss ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back