• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem WPIPS / FXNewsWiz

I am having an issue with a company

tosch10

Recruit
I am an old WPIPS user.
I wanted to cancel my subscription.

But nothing seems to happen.
I want my core balance back as promised.

Here is what Felix wrote when he changed the service to FXNewsWiz:
Felix Homogratus - Wpips Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 9:15 PM

Please note that you can stop the
service at any time, and get all of your core credits refunded to you
in full. So basically if you decide to cancel your service on October
15th, we will debit you only $149.50, and whatever core balance you
have left, we’ll refund to you. And whatever bonus balance you have
left, you can continue using at a rate of $299/month.

This is the response from FXNewswiz support on May, 22. 2009

We have received your request. Please allow a little time for us to gather
your Wpips transaction history and balance.

We will get back to you by Monday.

Regards,

Support

They never answered another request.
Neither did Felix or Henry Liu.

Me too ...

I'm in a similar situation ... I was an old kingforex subscriber ... then migrated to wpips ... and now what I believe to be fxnewswiz ... but do not have any log on details and have been unable to login for over 6 months now.

Is there anybody looking after the support email addresses?

To whom should I be making a request to obtain a refund for the money that I paid? but never used the service?

Thanks moderator ... I've sent him an email and used the form ... hopefully somebody will be able to reply back to me. ;)
Hi Moderator,

How long does it normally take to get a response on the emails or the contact form? (I've used both just in case) OR do you want me to post you the email via a PM?

Try sending 1 per day for a couple more days. If that fails, use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page and someone at FPA HQ will forward a copy over to them.

Try sending 1 per day for a couple more days. If that fails, use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page and someone at FPA HQ will forward a copy over to them.
Haven't had much success with sending emails so I've tried the "Contact Us" option as suggested by yourself. Please let me know if you receive this contact request.

Haven't had much success with sending emails so I've tried the "Contact Us" option as suggested by yourself. Please let me know if you receive this contact request.
I've tried the email option ... no luck. I've tried the "Contact Us" option on wpips ... no luck. I've tried the "Contact Us" option on forexpeacearmy ... received reply from FPA but none from the support that I wanted to get in touch with.

Is there a phone number that I can call? email seems to be ineffective and ignored. OR is there any other way of getting in touch with the administrators of the "old" wpips service?

If I had a number for KC, I'd be happy to share it with you. Another reminder has just been sent to him and Henry. I've also forwarded the information to Felix.

Frustrated with lack of response?!?!

If I had a number for KC, I'd be happy to share it with you. Another reminder has just been sent to him and Henry. I've also forwarded the information to Felix.
I'm slowly leaning towards thinking that nobody at the other end is listening and am not quite sure as to why it would be so difficult to actually TALK to a person associated with the service in question?

Just in case there is a soul at the other end of this email, then I wanted to let you know that you do not have to reply via email, but you can call me on +48 660 412 xxx.

Maybe that will help.

The above email went to the following email addresses:
FPA <forum@forexpeacearmy.com>,
Henry Liu <henryl@sobenetworks.com>,
FPA-FXNEWSWIZ <fpa@fxnewswiz.com>,
KC <kc@sobenetworks.com>,
Felix Homogratus - Wpips <support@wpips.com>

I can't believe that all of these email addresses would end up going to the same person and that one person would be on holidays for so long.

The usual set and STILL NO RESPONSE. Is it a prerequisite that I file a SCAM report before anybody out there takes notice? I'd really like to resolve this amicably.

So far the only thing that I have received are prompter emails from the FPA, but even that hasn't helped in reaching somebody from the defunct wpips service.

Back