Wpips Unable to Get Back Funds!

Macaroni

Recruit
Hi, I've tried multiple times over the past 2 weeks to contact wpips admin's email at support@wpips.com to withdraw my funds, and have yet to receive a single acknowledgement or reply from them.

I tried going into the Wpips chatroom to send a private message to Wpips Support and also got no response!

Can somebody please help me? I feel like I've been scammed!!

There have been some communications problems with the office handling Wpips issues. Please use the Contact Us button at the bottom of this page and send your name, email address, phone number, and Wpips issue. This information will be given directly to Felix and he will make sure that Wpips gets in touch with you.

Thank you so much for the response. I've just sent the email via the contact us button.

Hoping to get this problem solved soon. :)

Same problem here. no responses from them. I feel like scammed by felix himself too..

anyway, I'll try that option although I have no trust for this site anymore...

Exxx,

I emailed you and also left instructions in your resolution ticket on June 24th. You can also follow the AsstModerator's advice above.

Be aware that no one at the FPA has access to anything sent to WIPS. They are in a different city and on a different mail server. If you use the contact link on the bottom of the FPA's pages, the AsstModerator will get the message and will make sure that it goes to Felix. You must your name, email address, and phone number in that message.

Please to not post your name, email address, and phone number in this thread. This is a publicly accessible area of the forums.

Last edited:
I have been scammed by Wpips too.

I have done some research and it seems he is tied to quite a bit of scams in the US and abroad.

Russian Mafia Associated With US Criminals Scams US Forex Brokers etoro Official Anti Weblog

He had a pretty good following and I think people figured he was legit as I thought, but that proved to be wrong.

If I see my money again that would be a surprise, but if you want to learn to trade forex by yourself I would go to Jimmy Young or FXTE. They really teach you how to trade, and not to rely on some scam service.

What comes around goes around. Good luck to those who got scammed too.

probably support guys were on vacation, because i did not get any answer from them too.
But after 30days i get my remaining funds back directly to paypal.

For now all felix service still get 5stars ***** from me.

I'm glad you got your refund.

For anyone still having issues with communicating with Wpips, there is some sort of flaw on their mailserver. If you need something from them and they aren't responding to you, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and provide the following information.

1. Name
2. Email address (the one you used to register for wpips)
3. Phone number
4. Wpips issue

Your message will be relayed to Felix and to Wpips. If you hear nothing for for 2 business days after submitting the requested information, use the "Contact us" link again and I'll personally see what can be done.

Back