Wrong Mindset

I see people's mindset change only when they have entered the market without confidence in their position. They place a mug trade and then worry about it.

I see people's mindset change only when they have entered the market without confidence in their position. They place a mug trade and then worry about it.
When we will make a correct Entry in the Forex markets then our trading will become a lot more easier for us.

Risk management is very important and it will keep your mindset right. If you are trading without planning and poor risk management, your mindset will be disturbed when you will see a big drawdown and everything will collapse.

I know one thing that if a trader is passionate he will finally develop the right mindset and approach towards trading. With the wrong mindset, no one can survive in the market because this thinking will create a stressful situation and trading can not be successful with stress. There should be patience and plan for good trading.

I once heard that even if a rich man becomes poor, he will still get his money back. Because the point is whether you have experience or skills, and whether you can let yourself go to your goal.
Many people, including me, do not fully believe in themselves, that is, people expect defeat even if everything goes well. So you just have to work on your emotions.

Risk management is very important and it will keep your mindset right. If you are trading without planning and poor risk management, your mindset will be disturbed when you will see a big drawdown and everything will collapse.
Yes you sure will

Back