Wrong Mindset

Seen quite a few talk about the benefit of meditating prior to their trading session which I would like to explore. Does anyone here practice this?
Yes sometimes you need to take a break because emotions create a kind of rush in your decision making process. It is really dangerous since you start to lose control.

Get some other hobbies. These give you cance to reset your mind and of course plenty of sleep

Forex is not like as money-making machine that very easy to operate, in fact, many trader get fail at first time trading career, indeed capital is important in forex trading, but skill is the first stage in forex

Start practicing friend. Experience will teach you the best, believe me.
I am watching youtube tutorials, spending time on reading forums, and asking friends to learn from their experience. Do you have any suggestions for a demo account to practice on?

Your mindset develops as time passes with trading. Your beginning trading will be different after having experience of trading. When we talk about the wrong mindset it is your approach to get out of trading it should be trained because forex is not a money-making machine. Then they will do trading with a realistic approach.
Yes in this point of view it is really true that it is not a money-making machine that a trader order it and money can make. Many people say that forex trading is a money-making machine, they say this because that is their mindset. They see forex as a place where only profits are made, forgetting that losses also do occur in trading.

Mindset is probably one of the main things to learn I think when trading, too much emotion will have you going off plan and making silly mistakes which in turn will cost money

You are absolutely right here, that is the most important thing in trading.
Many people come to trading because they think that they can earn oney easily here, however, it is not true. Trading presupposes lots of learning and stress and if people are not ready for this, they'd better to stay on their casual work.

Back