• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WSTradersClub.com (Wall Street Traders Club)

General discussions of a financial company
Guys, this is real! I have my account under MAM ForexFS for the last one month and some days now and made steady profits with them. They are very careful how they trade, that i can confirm. Slow and steady growth. Thank you Alex :)

Thank You Stephen ! Always great to have Investors like you ! Looking forward for a long term business relationship !

I'm very happy with Wall Street Forex Club, they have delivered 14% within little over a week. They have very low drawdown and Alex provides excellent support. So glad i joined this service.

Some new infos about WSFXCLUB? It is really profitable traders company or only other scam?

We trade only at Regulated Brokers and Trading performance is presented only on live and verified trading accounts.

Please be specific; We are team of elite traders and our Trading Portfolio Performance demonstrated that a consistent and disciplined strategy would provide superior returns for our clients.

Last edited:
Here you are: "
Wiped out my account in 2 weeks
This is a hard review for me to write, as I had a wonderful conversation with the trader Alex, and I like him a lot as a person.

I set up a 4,000 euro account for Alex to trade. Initial results were good, until he eventually traded 20 lots of DAX. The market went against the trade and not only was the entire account wiped, but I also was 800 euro in the red. I ended up losing 4,800 euro within 2 weeks of Alex managing my account.

His strategy tends to be super risky and will result in trading accounts being wiped out. As much as I can appreciate that Alex was honest and admitted he made a mistake (and even offered to try to build up my capital at his own expense), I feel I need to share my experience.

No trader should ever trade at anywhere near that level of drawdown. I should have closed those trades myself when I saw them, but foolishly put my trust in Alex.

Hopefully he will adjust his strategy so that this doesn't happen to anyone else going forward."

Back