• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WSTradersClub.com (Wall Street Traders Club)

General discussions of a financial company
Im really sorry, what you were scammed by others, please do not apply it to all other legal business
But it was your case, not others. What was the conclusion?

Sure, it is true, that i was scammed (not only me) and it is reason why i am carefully now.

Last edited:
Guys, this is real! I have my account under MAM ForexFS for the last one month and some days now and made steady profits with them. They are very careful how they trade, that i can confirm. Slow and steady growth. Thank you Alex :)
Hallo. Are you still with them?

Hi all skeptics (I was also). One of the few honest traders and really professional traders. I've been with him for almost 1 month. He is very wise, smart and especially profitable. Thanks Alex. I look forward to long-term cooperation.

Hi all skeptics (I was also). One of the few honest traders and really professional traders. I've been with him for almost 1 month. He is very wise, smart and especially profitable. Thanks Alex. I look forward to long-term cooperation.
Hi Strejdo, I am interested in investing with Wall Street Forex Club but I need to be careful since it is a new account, the drawdown is high and you posted a bad review previously. So could you please give me more details about your experience with Alex? Do you recommend it now?

Hi Strejdo, I am interested in investing with Wall Street Forex Club but I need to be careful since it is a new account, the drawdown is high and you posted a bad review previously. So could you please give me more details about your experience with Alex? Do you recommend it now?
Hallo. I did not post any bad review. I just copied the negative review from the past that another investor gave and i wanted to know from wsfxclub where is true and what happend.

Last edited:
Here you are: "
Wiped out my account in 2 weeks
This is a hard review for me to write, as I had a wonderful conversation with the trader Alex, and I like him a lot as a person.

I set up a 4,000 euro account for Alex to trade. Initial results were good, until he eventually traded 20 lots of DAX. The market went against the trade and not only was the entire account wiped, but I also was 800 euro in the red. I ended up losing 4,800 euro within 2 weeks of Alex managing my account.

His strategy tends to be super risky and will result in trading accounts being wiped out. As much as I can appreciate that Alex was honest and admitted he made a mistake (and even offered to try to build up my capital at his own expense), I feel I need to share my experience.

No trader should ever trade at anywhere near that level of drawdown. I should have closed those trades myself when I saw them, but foolishly put my trust in Alex.

Hopefully he will adjust his strategy so that this doesn't happen to anyone else going forward."

Account never been wiped out ! Look at account ! I had 2 BUY orders in negative and added 2 SELL to hedge positions, and still open. You closed all trades yourself ! and now complaining to wiped your account ? I have all conversations with on Skype and can add here to prove it!
But anyway....Wishing you all the best....

Back