Wt-Captial

wtcaptialscam

Recruit
Hello everyone,

On behalf of a colleague of mine whom I am trying to assist - he has lost a substantial amount of money with Wt-Captial.com and the employed personal.

I wish to relay the following, I would also appreciate any help to catch/track or locate these individuals. My colleague is beside himself, I also have obtained a list persons whom are also having problems.

Every effort will be undertaken to stop these guys, every scam blog will be listed, twitter page will be set up, facebook page and a website will be created to inform everyone about them. Legal advice has already been enlisted, and associated authorities advised.

As per other scams on this website, they all start with huge returns and promises then comes the devastating truth when you try to withdraw. They then ceased all contact, they do not reply to any emails, whatsapp messages, and the listed contact numbers do not seem to work.....

The person dealt with was Head Senior Broker Robert Bennet. (he also appears on another post regarding optionsbank scam).

The details I have on him are:
www.Wt-Capital.com
Email: robert.b@wt-Capital.com
Whatsapp: +447599562375
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/Robert-BennetWTC
UK +44 203 318 5319
CH +41 445 083 035

Address: bahnhofstrasse 45 8001 zürich switzerland

Besides personal contact with some of their clients and their claims, below is supporting information regarding them.

Investor alert / Caution issued:

Topivesto.com
  • Topivesto has issued the list of blacklisted brokers with wt-capital.com one of the listed.
  • topinvesto.com/blacklisted-brokers/
Global Investor Alerts
FINMA
It is highly recommended not to invest anything further with Wt-Capital, and to review the above information and/or website for legal advice, assistance and claims.

Hello everyone,

On behalf of a colleague of mine whom I am trying to assist - he has lost a substantial amount of money with Wt-Captial.com and the employed personal.

I wish to relay the following, I would also appreciate any help to catch/track or locate these individuals. My colleague is beside himself, I also have obtained a list persons whom are also having problems.

Every effort will be undertaken to stop these guys, every scam blog will be listed, twitter page will be set up, facebook page and a website will be created to inform everyone about them. Legal advice has already been enlisted, and associated authorities advised.

As per other scams on this website, they all start with huge returns and promises then comes the devastating truth when you try to withdraw. They then ceased all contact, they do not reply to any emails, whatsapp messages, and the listed contact numbers do not seem to work.....

The person dealt with was Head Senior Broker Robert Bennet. (he also appears on another post regarding optionsbank scam).

The details I have on him are:
www.Wt-Capital.com
Email: robert.b@wt-Capital.com
Whatsapp: +447599562375
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/Robert-BennetWTC
UK +44 203 318 5319
CH +41 445 083 035

Address: bahnhofstrasse 45 8001 zürich switzerland

Besides personal contact with some of their clients and their claims, below is supporting information regarding them.

Investor alert / Caution issued:

Topivesto.com
  • Topivesto has issued the list of blacklisted brokers with wt-capital.com one of the listed.
  • topinvesto.com/blacklisted-brokers/
Global Investor Alerts
FINMA
It is highly recommended not to invest anything further with Wt-Capital, and to review the above information and/or website for legal advice, assistance and claims.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back