www.10brokers.com

Luca94

Recruit
I opened my trading account with 10brokers in June. Account number 9102283, I was operating on the MT4 platform. At first Emanuele called every week to update me on the profits. A few weeks ago I sent the documents for the withdrawal (ID card, prepaid card, and residency certificate). They don't respond to emails and phone calls. My account is locked and I can not make any logins to be able to withdraw. In the annex I send you my list of movements of my prepaid card where there are two deposits at 10brokers.com. I also have mail confirming the payment to 10brokers.com. How can I get my money back?

Thank you.

Attachments

• listaMovimenti postpay 1.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
  • listaMovimenti postpay.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification -.pdf
    99.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification 2.pdf
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification 2a.pdf
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification 2b.pdf
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification 3.pdf
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Netpay - Transaction Confirmation -.pdf
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Netpay - Transaction Confirmation 2.pdf
    86.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Netpay - Transaction Confirmation 3.pdf
    90.6 KB · Views: 1
I opened my trading account with 10brokers in June. The company is managed by Nostro technology OU. Based in Estonia. Account number 9102283, I was operating on the MT4 platform. At first Emanuele called every week to update me on the profits. A few weeks ago I sent the documents for the withdrawal (ID card, prepaid card, and residency certificate). They don't respond to emails and phone calls. My account is locked and I can not make any logins to be able to withdraw. How can I get my money back? In the annex I send you my list of movements of my prepaid card where there are two deposits at 10brokers.com. I also have mail confirming the payment to 10brokers.com.

Attachments

• 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification -.pdf
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification 2.pdf
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification 2a.pdf
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification 2b.pdf
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 10 Brokers New Deposit Notification 3.pdf
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • listaMovimenti postpay 1.pdf
  • listaMovimenti postpay.pdf
  • Netpay - Transaction Confirmation -.pdf
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Netpay - Transaction Confirmation 2.pdf
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Netpay - Transaction Confirmation 3.pdf
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
I opened my trading account with 10brokers in June. Account number 9102283, I was operating on the MT4 platform. At first Emanuele called every week to update me on the profits. A few weeks ago I sent the documents for the withdrawal (ID card, prepaid card, and residency certificate). They don't respond to emails and phone calls. My account is locked and I can not make any logins to be able to withdraw. In the annex I send you my list of movements of my prepaid card where there are two deposits at 10brokers.com. I also have mail confirming the payment to 10brokers.com. How can I get my money back?

Thank you.
wo steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

I'il do as you said. I've been trying for days to send mail, without having any answers. I keep you updated
Thanks a lot.

Back