www.5dayoptions.com

musketeer

Private
Ever heard of these? Stay away. They lost around 40% of my account, and even did not refunded $499.00 USD paid for their incredible services.
They stopped answering me, neither Charles.bittman@yahoo.com or "official" e-mail: globalpotentialcorp@gmail.com
The profile in trumpia: Mobile Text, Instant Message, Email, and Mobile Keyword: All-In-One Marketing by Trumpia
They even blamed the option's broker for wrongly filled order and when the broker clear that, they claimed that will cover my losses and will refund.
See the dates...

5days-Charle-mails-001.jpg

Pharaoh

Colonel
What country are you in?

Keep after them and search for more email addresses.

Have a friend send an email and pretend he wants to sign up with them. See how quickly they respond to that message.

musketeer

Private
I am from Bulgaria. Yeah I would do that and am pretty sure they will respond immediately. But I really do not know what I can do more. The PayPal deadline ended many months ago.... :(
These are pure liars and I do hope that that warning will be of help to others.

musketeer

Private
some more details about the claims and promises...

Here are they: "Guaranteed" and "Never never had 1 person to ever request a refund "
5dayoptions-Charles.Bittman-mails-002.jpg5dayoptions-Charles.Bittman-mails-003.jpg

musketeer

Private
What country are you in?

Keep after them and search for more email addresses.

Have a friend send an email and pretend he wants to sign up with them. See how quickly they respond to that message.
Seems that they (or just he) always use that the only on e e-mail...
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...x-fundraisers-looking-trader-not-traitor.html