www.7capital.biz

leyeworki

Recruit
I invested my hardearned money with this company.The amount was $102 in liberty reserve for an investment that has a maturity period of 20 working days excluding weekends.

I invested my precious cash on Feb 8th 2012 to mature on March 7th 2012. The total money i made from the investment was only $146.

I requested to withdraw my cash to my personal Liberty reserve Acct No.The transaction was done since March 14th 2012 and i got a withdrawal request sent to my email address,BUT I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY PRECIOUS MONEY.
I dont know waht is wrong with this company,i dont know the reason why the company is dealying my precious cash.

I WANT TO GET MY CASH OF $146 and also get a compensation fee of $50,000 because i was meant to add this money to complete my REQUIRED CAPITAL that was meant to do a ground breaking business idea that i had in mind in making me a successful man .

I am so surprised why it would a take a responsible company a long time to attend my request,because i had sent them more than 50 emails with no single response.
I want the company to stop operations immediately because they claim to have a registered address and a working email adresses and a phone number.

They continue to advertise what they are capable of doing and their websites has been so USELESS to their various customers but very USEFUL in fradulently collecting money from customers for their personal and stealing purposes.

I would be so glad if this issues is resolved and I DEMAND TO PAY ME MY FINE for their irresponsibility which is causing me very bad and very annoying experiences.

I also DEMAND that the FINE must be paid,7 Capital claims that they have a capital of $100,000,000 million dollars. which they have accumulated over the years. This is the ONLY REASON WHY I INVESTED WITH 7 Capital

I would be waiting for a great response from your company.

Thanks

Hey, send your money to me! I have over 100 BILLION dollars under management and a website that says so! So, are you really ready to send me all of your money because of a wild and unsubstantiated claim on the internet?

You have fallen for a HYIP scam. Some of these do pay out a little at first, just so that people will invest more and invite their friends. Some never pay out a single cent and just keep collecting money from people who want to believe.

Look at the ads on the page. Why would a $100 million investment fund advertise competitors? Funny that they are referral ID #1 for monixa.com and expectfund.com, both of which are HYIPS.

Please read this article:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

It covers all the common warning signs of a HYIP. Once you know what to look for, you won't be fooled by sites like 7capital.biz

Your money is gone. I strongly suggest you file a report at IC3.gov and also with www.CFTC.gov. Whois for 7capital.biz shows a US address. If you are a victim and you don't report it, you are helping the same criminals who stole from you and giving them your permission to do the same to other people. You should also complain to Liberty Reserve. That won't get your money back, but if enough victims complain, these scammers could lose access to LR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you do any investigation about them before sending them your money?

For all the members and non members reading this, there is a VERY simple way to run the least basic investigation on a company before sending them money:

Open google and type "Company XYZ scam"

Type now in google "7capital scam" and you will understand what I am talking about!​

Checking out a company using google is a good first step. Just remember, no information doesn't equal an endorsement. HYIPS pop up with new names and websites every day. It takes awhile for complaints to show up.

Back