www.allgotrade.com

BigVB

Private
Watch out for allgotrade company they offer good bonuses very attractive full managed account. Got 2 friends which accounts where blown out by account manager placing big trades. They are not on FCA list
I been with them since 2015 had good manager made good profit but money never reach my account apparently my manager has been fired and my account is under investigation

Immediately - get screenshots of everything relevant to your account. Then, inform them that you no longer want ANY of their so-called expert account managers or any other person to place trades on your account. Then attempt to withdraw all remaining funds.

Hi thanks for help will take all evidence
I can not do withdraw they transferred funds to what they call investigation account

Their employee allegedly being fired is no reason to block your access to your money.

Notify the FPA of these people. Also, email them a link to this thread and ask them to explain why their incompetent account manager not only lost a lot of money, but somehow is now causing your access to what is left in your account to be blocked.

Back