www.anyoption.com SCAM !!!!!

[SCAM /SCAM / SCAM

HI,
i was opened a account with anyoption since December/2014 with $200.my account was approved with ID proof and address Proof by Nataly Smith.in 29/June/2015 my account was suddenly closed without any proper reason.i have $220 in my account as a balanced.when i contact support@anyoption.com or contacy through live chat they dont responding.this is looks like a pure scam.please see the attached proofs.

Attachments

• anyoption account verification.jpg
    anyoption account verification.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 5
  • skrill statement.jpg
    skrill statement.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 5
How much did you deposit?

When did you deposit?

How did you deposit? Credit card?

Check with your bank and the Sril Lankan police about whether your country has a central place for reporting online fraud. If so, please share the info you get.

anyoption is scamer company they do not give profit & whatever account balance to clients.they simply want to wipe-out clients account balance.

Moderation Team Note: Huge fonts do not make your complaint more important.

How much did you deposit?

When did you deposit?

How did you deposit? Credit card?

Check with your bank and the Sril Lankan police about whether your country has a central place for reporting online fraud. If so, please share the info you get.

$200 deposited on 27/11/2014 through skrill.details attached in first post.

chat history.jpg

here i attached recent chat history with them.never give proper reason.account closed.almost one week gone.very very poor customer service including rudeness.scamers.scam

[SCAM /SCAM / SCAM

HI,
i was opened a account with anyoption since December/2014 with $200.my account was approved with ID proof and address Proof by Nataly Smith.in 29/June/2015 my account was suddenly closed without any proper reason.i have $220 in my account as a balanced.when i contact support@anyoption.com or contacy through live chat they dont responding.this is looks like a pure scam.please see the attached proofs.

same thing happen to me as well.now nobody responding.i have $215 in my account.can't logged in now.live chat just simply disconnect line as soon as i send the user they disconnectskrill payment email confirmation.jpg live chat.skrill transaction.jpg

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/40464-anyoption-com-scam.html

[SCAM /SCAM / SCAM

HI,

same thing happen to me....They are hundred percent scam check my thread below..

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore.../40485-scam-scam-anyoption-com-scam-scam.html

Back