• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.avatrade.com is not processing withdrawals!

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

brosnet

Private
Hello,
i'm getting worried because "Ava Capital Markets ltd" is not processing my withdrawals!
screen.jpg

As you can see in the screenshot, the 8th of april they deducted 4000 eur, and few days ago they have put back the amount without giving me explanations.
In the meanwhile I requested also the entire amount of my available funds (8300 eur more) but they are not replying!
I'm sending regularly emails to assistenza@avatrade.it and to my manager but none of them is replying!

Checking this page http://www.avatrade.com/about-avatrade/regulation - i notice they have several financial licenses. Am I in the position to do a compliance to the related authorities? I never had a similar issue before!

Considering that they do not provide me any explanation and they do not reply to my emails, what would you suggest me to do to get my money back?

There is nothing to stop you from filing complaints with the authorities.

Go ahead and email every address you can find for AvaTrade. Invite them to join this discussion thread and explain what is going on.

From what I see, we are in the same situation.
Did they ask you to send a certified copy of your id+a new proof of address?

Considering I'm not alone, I strongly believe they are trying to steal some money...maybe they cannot pay?!

Are you Italian?

In that case you have two options: complaining for the Irish or the Italian regulator

yes, they requested me exactly the same documents and they should have already received them...hopefully we will close this situation in a few...

From what I see, we are in the same situation.
Did they ask you to send a certified copy of your id+a new proof of address?

Considering I'm not alone, I strongly believe they are trying to steal some money...maybe they cannot pay?!

Yes, I'm italian.
I ve read a lot of stuff about the compliance procedure...I should wait for the conclusion of the investigation by ava or if after 40 business days they did not provide any response. This means I still miss another month of waiting, unless ava will give me a response before...

Are you Italian?

In that case you have two options: complaining for the Irish or the Italian regulator

Yes, I'm italian.
I ve read a lot of stuff about the compliance procedure...I should wait for the conclusion of the investigation by ava or if after 40 business days they did not provide any response. This means I still miss another month of waiting, unless ava will give me a response before...
Ciao, hai contattato CONSOB o Financial Service?

Back