1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.avatrade.com is not processing withdrawals!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by brosnet, Apr 16, 2014.

1. brosnet

brosnet Private

Hello,
    i'm getting worried because "Ava Capital Markets ltd" is not processing my withdrawals!
    screen.

As you can see in the screenshot, the 8th of april they deducted 4000 eur, and few days ago they have put back the amount without giving me explanations.
    In the meanwhile I requested also the entire amount of my available funds (8300 eur more) but they are not replying!
    I'm sending regularly emails to assistenza@avatrade.it and to my manager but none of them is replying!

Checking this page http://www.avatrade.com/about-avatrade/regulation - i notice they have several financial licenses. Am I in the position to do a compliance to the related authorities? I never had a similar issue before!

Considering that they do not provide me any explanation and they do not reply to my emails, what would you suggest me to do to get my money back?

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

There is nothing to stop you from filing complaints with the authorities.

Go ahead and email every address you can find for AvaTrade. Invite them to join this discussion thread and explain what is going on.

3. greatvio

greatvio Private

From what I see, we are in the same situation.
    Did they ask you to send a certified copy of your id+a new proof of address?

Considering I'm not alone, I strongly believe they are trying to steal some money...maybe they cannot pay?!

4. chaosscrem

chaosscrem Corporal

just fight for Your money. They are under MIFID and must give You your money

5. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

Are you Italian?

In that case you have two options: complaining for the Irish or the Italian regulator

6. brosnet

brosnet Private

yes, they requested me exactly the same documents and they should have already received them...hopefully we will close this situation in a few...

7. brosnet

brosnet Private

Yes, I'm italian.
    I ve read a lot of stuff about the compliance procedure...I should wait for the conclusion of the investigation by ava or if after 40 business days they did not provide any response. This means I still miss another month of waiting, unless ava will give me a response before...

8. adefr

adefr Private, 1st Class

Ciao, hai contattato CONSOB o Financial Service?

9. tjordanrsa

tjordanrsa Recruit

Have you sent your documents before requesting the withdrawal?