• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.avatrade.com problems

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

aandrianov

Recruit
Firstly, When you open an account, they give you a 30%-50% bonus, which you can't withdraw.
If you want to withdrae 1000$ bonus you have to trade 1.000.000$ whith them. A couple of years and you will do it.
If you want to withdraw even 1$, this bonus canceled.
The second, Afet opening an account thet verify you person within a 24 hours and promise to deposit funds immidiately after, but it is not. When i deposit my account via patpal, sometime it is instanr, sometimes It takes 2 days.
Next, Spread can be bigger in 10 times then in other companies.
The most dissapoint case that they can stop trading my account 6313909 and you can't cancel or change your limit order. Once the stopped it for a week, I speak with me manager George Simmons <G.Simmons@avatrade.com> He promised that they give me a market price when market open, but give me a limit and I lost 2000$ at once. Orders 219145300 и 219153099
Manager who open me an account don't answer Ilona Meledin <I.Meledin@avafx.com>
And George offer me another bonus to compensate is 200$ which I can't withdraw to and have to trade $200.000 and they let me to use it.
So I don't recomed anybody to deal with this Ireland-Israel firm.
Thank for you attention.
Alex Andrianov

Scammed by AVAFX or http://www.avatrade.com/

Dear colleagues!
Firstly, When you open an account, they give you a 10% 30% 50% bonus, which you can't withdraw.
If you want to withdraw 1000$ bonus you have to trade 1.000.000$ whith them. A couple of years and you will do it.:)
The second, Afet opening an account they verify you person within a 24 hours and promise to deposit funds immidiately later, but it is not. When i deposited my account via patpal, sometime it is instant, sometimes It takes 2 days.
Next, Spread ais bigger in 10 times then in other companies.
The most dissapoint case that they stoped trading my account 6313909 and I can't cancel or change my limit order. Once It stopped for a week, I speak with me manager George Simmons <G.Simmons@avatrade.com> He promised that they give me a market price when market open, but give me a limit and I lost 2000$ at once. Orders 219145300 и 219153099
And George offer me another bonus to compensate is 200$ which I can't withdraw to and have to trade $200.000 and they let me to use it.
So I don't recommed anybody to deal with this Ireland-Israel firm.
Thank's for you attention.
Alex Andrianov

AVAtrade never answered and never helped

had same issue and uptodate they never replay or care to replay and never will cuz simply they are scammers

Dear colleagues!
Firstly, When you open an account, they give you a 10% 30% 50% bonus, which you can't withdraw.
If you want to withdraw 1000$ bonus you have to trade 1.000.000$ whith them. A couple of years and you will do it.:)
The second, Afet opening an account they verify you person within a 24 hours and promise to deposit funds immidiately later, but it is not. When i deposited my account via patpal, sometime it is instant, sometimes It takes 2 days.
The most dissapoint case that they stoped trading my account 6313909 and I can't cancel or change my limit order. Once It stopped for a week, I speak with me manager George Simmons <G.Simmons@avatrade.com> He promised that they give me a market price when market open, but give me a limit and I lost 2000$ at once. Orders 219145300 и 219153099
Alex Andrianov

Hope next time you will lurk more about scam brokers and your choice will be backed up with solid research about their credibility and reputation.

Dear Alex

Thank you for your comment.
Every client that opens an account in Ava is entitled for a trading bonus, which you can deny upon depositing into your account.
You previous account manager, Ilona Meledin is no longer with the company – hence we have assigned you another account manager that has already been in contact.
As he had mentioned, we are currently investigating your case and will update you with further details shortly.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.
Paul Williams

Thank you
Paul!
George contacted me today about compensation.
I think you are not scam. But I faced some problems with you. You can't hesitate that you don't have premarket and aftermarket. You didn't give me a market or best price when it openned.
The next problem is as follows, Ilona confirmed my account and promise to add funds via PayPal instantly, but it's not.
And one more case is big spreads.
Regards

Firstly, When you open an account, they give you a 30%-50% bonus, which you can't withdraw.
If you want to withdrae 1000$ bonus you have to trade 1.000.000$ whith them. A couple of years and you will do it.
The second, Afet opening an account thet verify you person within a 24 hours and promise to deposit funds immidiately after, but it is not. When i deposit my account via patpal, sometime it is instanr, sometimes It takes 2 days.
Next, Spread can be bigger in 10 times then in other companies.
The most dissapoint case that they can stop trading my account 6313909 and you can't cancel or change your limit order. Once the stopped it for a week, I speak with me manager George Simmons <G.Simmons@avatrade.com> He promised that they give me a market price when market open, but give me a limit and I lost 2000$ at once. Orders 219145300 и 219153099
So I don't recomed anybody to deal with this Ireland-Israel firm.
Thank for you attention.
Alex Andrianov

Seems many brokers are doing like Avatrade, but still there are plenty of broker out there, just leave and find another that you feel good when trading.

Dear colleagues!
Alex Andrianov

Every broker has their rules and regulation about bonus they are offering, That`s why I always advice to traders that read T&C first before take any decision.

Now coming to your point, Ask them for skype address and talk with then instead on email. you will get instant solution. If you are unable to get skype id then message me, I`ll help you to find it out.

but still i think not replying to clients inquiry is a bad thing especially if done on their website, let this serve as a reminder to new traders to check the broker thoroughly before investing.

Almost two weeks are left, but PaulWilliams don't help. There are no messages and solutions as they promised.
Thank's for all.

Back