www.CrazyMoneyTree.com

CPEA

Recruit
I'm obligated to post this potential scam alert in support of my action to resolve conflict of interest between myself
and Samuel J. Sarullo managing partner of
Crazymoneytree home page M & S Sarullo

I have attempted to establish responsibility for the loss of over eight thousand dollars of my accounts. My review
can be seen under the Managed Account Review category of this site.

Is CrazyMoneyTree.com a contrived and elaborate scheme I do not know. I do know that (he) Mr.Sarullo, actively
pursued my trust and access to my trading accounts. He personally engaged me with (voiced) guarantees and
assurances in gaining access to my funds.

After granting them access they (M&S Sarullo Partnership) took entitled control and demolished both my accounts
with impunity. They express no apology or intention to honor my trust, my investment or the value of my time.

Mr.Sarullo has subjected my accounts to mindless destruction and he has treated me with contempt in violating my
trust and established agreements. He has knowingly flushed my money into the market without ethical restraint.

This was an investment based on trust and assumed credibility. My restraint and months of latitude has been
awarded with contempt and engineered deception. They (appear to be) attempting to extract themselves from due
responsibility with distance and aggression towards my expressed concerns.

I've attempted to be reasonable and nonjudgmental to this point in time but I refuse to simply walk away from such
a significant loss of funds.

There is more to say but we will start with the performance stats of my lost accounts. The following links are actual
live data feeds from the MT4 platform.

http://www.mt4i.com/users/sarullo_ea_1

http://www.mt4i.com/users/sarullo_ea_2

I will update this thread as information is presented to me.

Last edited:
Looks like Mr scamrullo is back with sjsarullo.net, same scam slightly different name and approach.
I have also been personally scammed by this fellow and know of three other people that have also been scammed by his lies and deceit.
Please be careful and don't loose money to this scammer.

Don't you carry out a credential check on a person/company before eagerly handing over your money????????????

In this electronic age, simply type the name in google search and you will get a few results on that person or company....including scams and frauds.

I believe your case is spilled-milk!

===============================

Wow! There sure are some stuffs on my acronym RahmanSL.....reading back those archived posts dating back to 2010 (which was just about when I first got involved in forex) is a trip down memory lane.

So, lesson here is: Be very careful on what you post in the internet as nothing is that private!

Last edited:
This just keeps getting worse.

He's collecting charitable donations at sjsarullo.com

It's supposed to be for children or for breast cancer. Click the links and it goes straight to PayPal for SJ Sarullo General Contribution.

Buried deep on the sjsarullo.net site are links to some "foundations" that are conveniently NOT tax deductible charities.

I suggest that anyone who has had issues with CrazyMoneyTree might want to visit IC3.gov

Back