www.expertrada.com bitcoin/forex broker just scam me. not pay on my profit

kudabelangfx

Private, 1st Class
hi all,

i just been scamed by forex borker name expertrada. check this website http://www.expertrada.com/

they are not pay my profit with no rules of trading skill stated.it has been a week.
ive tried to make contact with support but seems like no response.try it yourself

the web is now shutting down.no access.no support and the ib claim that ive use illegal forex trading rules in a manner of not sending a warn,legal notification.
but,there is no rules stated..not single one.This broker claims LP (liquidity privider) is st vincent and grenedies.full A book by the ib.

they operate in malaysia and still collecting deposit and train ib's.

i am here is for my justice and hope the FPA can do something.this broker is not regulated fca so i cant make further action on that rules.

kudabelangfx

Attachments

• popit 1.PNG
    popit 1.PNG
    138.3 KB · Views: 0
hi all,

i just been scamed by forex borker name expertrada. check this website http://www.expertrada.com/

they are not pay my profit with no rules of trading skill stated.it has been a week.
ive tried to make contact with support but seems like no response.try it yourself

the web is now shutting down.no access.no support and the ib claim that ive use illegal forex trading rules in a manner of not sending a warn,legal notification.
but,there is no rules stated..not single one.This broker claims LP (liquidity privider) is st vincent and grenedies.full A book by the ib.

they operate in malaysia and still collecting deposit and train ib's.

i am here is for my justice and hope the FPA can do something.this broker is not regulated fca so i cant make further action on that rules.

kudabelangfx
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

no response on email

Attachments

• no response.PNG
    no response.PNG
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
  • no response.PNG
    no response.PNG
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
Never make a deposit at this broker Scam And just wasting time No custemer support Fake email Addresses are in use fake And brokers no regulation

Bitcoin is stuck in member area amd cannot withdrawal.

I have invite the ib but yet nothing feedback.this thread has been view so much time as I shares the links to community.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-10-12-05-06.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-10-12-05-06.png
    286.7 KB · Views: 1
Ive been.kickedwww of from the group becauseconsisting asking for the withdrawal

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1497068729583.jpg
    FB_IMG_1497068729583.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
No response from the contact support and the LP number is fake. That was just malaysian mobile number

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1497068709592.jpg
    FB_IMG_1497068709592.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
The website infos. Anonymous

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1497068683927.jpg
    FB_IMG_1497068683927.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1497068688003.jpg
    FB_IMG_1497068688003.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0