www.facebook.com/WyckoffTrader ,Telegram www.instagram.com/wyckofftraders

sheppy1960

Recruit
Stay away from this service! They cannot trade or manage money as they claim. Blew my account on a prop firm and then were nowhere to be found!! Be warned! STAY FAR AWAY

Beware of these con artists. Claim to have successfully completed prop firm challenges. I can personally confirm, they don't practice risk management and will take your fees then blow your account. Beware of the scam.

Screenshot_20220225-174736.png
Beware of these con artists. Claim to have successfully completed prop firm challenges. I can personally confirm, they don't practice risk management and will take your fees then blow your account. Beware of the scam.

Is there a website or an app account they are using?

Back