• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.forex4you.com Is A Huge Scammer ( Huge Spread Issue )

I am having an issue with a company
Latest email from forex4you ...

Code:
Dear Dr. Shaila Habib,

Thank you for staying in touch with us!

Please mind that investor funds protection does not oblige us to compensate our customers, should they lose their funds due to market conditions. Under the investor protection obligations all client funds are held on segregated bank accounts and never commingled with company's operational funds. Moreover, Forex4you holds a professional indemnity insurance cover for 20,000,000 USD, therefore, should the company become insolvent, its clients may rest assured that their balances will be repaid. You may find more information on investor fund protection on our website here: http://www.forex4you.com/en/investment-security/

As regards your communication with Boston Technology, we have previously advised you that we have in fact contacted them on your issue as part of our investigation. We also provided you with our ticket reference number within their system which you could have confirmed with their customer support. The operator representing Boston Technology, whom you have been in contact with via Live Chat had misguided you by not confirming our contact with them.

Please note, that we are not a charitable organization and we do not reimburse our clients unless it has been identified that the fault is on our side. We believe that our reputation and financial license should reflect that we have no intention to steal our clients funds and are willing to act according to the policies and obligations we have publicly available on our website.

It is beyond our power to restrict you from expressing your dissatisfaction over the internet or filing a complaint directly to our regulating authority. However, please note that we may call for legal responsibility if you attempt to discredit Forex4you without a justifiable cause. Therefore, should you be dissatisfied with our responses and resolution of your issue you are welcome to address your complaint to Financial Services Authority of BVI directly for a final resolution of the matter.

Kind regards,
Forex4you Complaints Departments
complaints@forex4you.com
www.forex4you.com

Now i think u should take some action Pharaoh ... Its the time to do something ...

They've just directly asked you to complain to the BVI FSA. That's not the world's greatest regulator, but it's well worth making the attempt. Include all the information about the different stories being told by Forex4You and BT.

You can also file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. as well as opening an FPA Traders Court case.

They've just directly asked you to complain to the BVI FSA. That's not the world's greatest regulator, but it's well worth making the attempt. Include all the information about the different stories being told by Forex4You and BT.

You can also file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. as well as opening an FPA Traders Court case.

i am unable to open a thread in FPA traders court ... when i click send button next page comes as a blank page and nothing happens ... what can i do now ?

What browser and OS are you using? Can you try from a different browser?

I have tried different browsers like chrome , firefox and internet explorer but facing the same issue ... I am using windows 8 ... i have also tried different pc to open a thread but same things happen always ... i dont know what can i do now ? is there any way that u can open a thread for me ? i will give u info and other things ...

Traders court cases have to be opened by the person with the issue. The case is tied to your forums account. Use Contact Us, select General, and let FPA HQ know. They may have to pass it over to the programming team.

While waiting, see if you can get a computer running an older version of Windows.

Traders court cases have to be opened by the person with the issue. The case is tied to your forums account. Use Contact Us, select General, and let FPA HQ know. They may have to pass it over to the programming team.

While waiting, see if you can get a computer running an older version of Windows.

still now no updates .... i am not able to open a case in traders court ... what can i do now ?

Try another computer or two. Send screenshots of all errors to FPA HQ along with information about the operating system and browser version.

Try another computer or two. Send screenshots of all errors to FPA HQ along with information about the operating system and browser version.

i have done this many times ... FPA HQ told me to wait for this week and then they will give me an answer ... but Pharaoh its getting late ... my condition is getting very serious day by day ...

There have to be some more computers out there you can try. New cases are being filed all the time.

Back