• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.forex4you.com Is A Huge Scammer ( Huge Spread Issue )

I am having an issue with a company

Shaila

Private, 1st Class
Hello Everyone ,
I am with forex4you since last 2013-01-05 . At first i have deposited 4400 dollars in this broker to test how the broker is . After few days it was clear to me that it is a nice broker to trade and i can deposit my dollars here without any hesitations. So in total i deposited 19848 dollar here and also withdrawn 11893 dollars from here ( Profits ). My remaining balance was 13716 dollars. I was using their Cent NDD account with no swaps. I was doing fine with this broker then suddenly something happened. Their Cent NDD account has variable spreads from 1 pip to no limitations. Why im saying no limitations because now my account is zero. When it gone to zero i got almost 50 opening positions in various pairs like Eurousd , Gbpusd and Audusd. My account got zero in 2013-10-11 at market closing hours. The spreads of the major pair like eu , gu , au and gj was like huge. For Example : It was 100% this at that moment , EU Spread - 49 , GU Spread - 196 , GJ Spread - 316 , AU Spread - 124 . Now u tell me that is this normal ? It caused my all account balance to be zero. This kind of over and huge spread issue never happen when i was with them for last 11 months. I am from Bangladesh , a 3rd world country. 13716 dollars is very huge amount for me. I told them about my problem and also told them that do something for me like return my account at the previous position or give me back my 50% of deposited amount. But they are refusing to do anything and telling that they can do nothing. Without these dollars i dont have anything. Now i dont have any single penny to spend and day by day my situation is getting very worse. If they ( forex4you ) dont do anything than i have to die for sure.

I am looking towards for your co-operation . Please do something for me .

Here is the screenshot ..

Check this .. Please do something for me .. I can give u other things so everyone can fight for me ..

Attachments

• Part 1.png
    Part 1.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Part 2.png
    Part 2.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 25
See my chat with them ...

They can tell me about their minimum spread but they will not tell me about their highest spread ...

Each and every broker has a min and max spread ... why forex4you doesnt have ?

For example : if eurousd's min spread is 1.3 then they can take it to 10 . im giving u this example because it happened with me :(

See this :

Department: Livehelp - English
Full Name: Dr. Shaila Habib
Email: hyipgene@gmail.com
Your Question:
Staff: Jevgenija K.
18:07:32 Your Question:
18:07:32 Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
18:07:38 You are now chatting with Jevgenija K. - Livehelp - English
18:07:47 Jevgenija K.: Hello, how may I assist you?
18:07:51 Dr. Shaila Habib: hi
18:07:59 Dr. Shaila Habib: i want an information from u
18:08:03 Dr. Shaila Habib: can u please tell me
18:10:21 Dr. Shaila Habib: r u there ?
18:10:38 Jevgenija K.: Yes.
18:10:47 Jevgenija K.: Specify your question, please.
18:12:50 Dr. Shaila Habib: in cent NDD acount spread is Variable from 1 pip
18:13:09 Jevgenija K.: Yes, it is not fixed.
18:13:31 Dr. Shaila Habib: i just want 2 know that 1 pip to highest how much pip ?
18:13:48 Jevgenija K.: There is no such number as it depends on the market.
18:14:03 Dr. Shaila Habib: i get it
18:14:38 Dr. Shaila Habib: but i just want 2 know that in highest condition of the market how much it will go in this account ?
18:15:27 Jevgenija K.: I am afraid we cannot specify this information for you, as it cannot predicted.
18:16:44 Dr. Shaila Habib: for example ... if eurousd's min spread is 1.3 and u take it to 13 then ?
18:17:09 Dr. Shaila Habib: and for this my account goes to zero
18:17:11 Dr. Shaila Habib: than
18:17:18 Dr. Shaila Habib: what will i do next ?
18:19:06 Dr. Shaila Habib: for this reason i want get clarified from u and then i will open an account in this broker
18:20:25 Jevgenija K.: We do not take the price up or down. It depends on the market situation.
18:20:49 Dr. Shaila Habib: i know that
18:21:47 Jevgenija K.: There is always a risk of losing funds once you operate in forex trading.
18:22:02 Dr. Shaila Habib: but every broker has a minimum spread and highest spread within their account
18:22:17 Dr. Shaila Habib: each and every account r variable
18:22:37 Dr. Shaila Habib: each and every account r not same
18:22:50 Jevgenija K.: I am afraid we cannot advise you regarding the trading conditions of other brokers. We do not have a limit on the highest point ' it all purely depends on quotes.
18:23:08 Dr. Shaila Habib: they have difference and unique facilities
18:23:29 Jevgenija K.: You may learn about account types and trading conditions here Trading Account Conditions - Forex4you
18:25:11 Dr. Shaila Habib: hilarious
18:29:26 Dr. Shaila Habib: that means u r telling that u dont know how much highest spread will be there in the market on a certain situation ?
18:30:31 Jevgenija K.: The quote is constantly changing, all the time. We do not define the highest number.
18:30:59 Dr. Shaila Habib: ok
18:31:01 Dr. Shaila Habib: thanks

Please do something ...

Do you have anything else showing prices. The attached files show the prices when your account seems to have gotten a margin call, but do not show the spreads.

Do you have anything else showing prices. The attached files show the prices when your account seems to have gotten a margin call, but do not show the spreads.

Unless he has the real time market watch screenshot it would be difficult

I don't have anything that is showing any kinda prices but i can give u something that will help u to investigate this case further.

As u can see the image that was the final response from forex4you to me. I was waiting for forex4you's answer for more than a month. Then they came up with a lie. Forex4you told me that " We apologize for the delayed response as we were waiting for the additional information from our liquidity providers (Boston Technology). While we understand and acknowledge the frustration and loss this has caused you we regret that we are unable to refund/compensate your account. The decision is based on the information received from the liquidity providers as well as our own observations and investigation of the issue. " . Today i have contacted with their liquidity provider Boston Technology regarding this matter. They told me that forex4you has never contacted with them regarding this kinda high spread issue. You can check the notepad in my attachment. It was my chat history with Boston Technology customer support staff.

Boston Technology also took my things very seriously because forex4you is blaming them. They will contact with forex4you regarding this matter & then they will mail me.

But im afraid that my dollars are with forex4you not with Boston technology. So if forex4you dont give me any kinda compensation or refund then how Boston Technology will help me ?

So Please do something for me. This is a serious matter . Forex4you is telling lie and destroying my life day by day.

I am seeking your favor.

View attachment transcript.txt1.png

Last edited:
A broker and an LP blaming each other is common.

Ask BT for tic charts starting from a few minutes before the trades were closed. Also, keep this thread up to date reagarding any info you get from BT or forex4you.

BT will never give me any kinda tic charts because im one of their brokers client. Only broker has the privileges to take this information from them as they are partners and working together.

I have send this mail to BT :

Code:
My name : Dr. Shaila Habib
My account number with forex4you : 2716223
Account type : Cent NDD

I was with forex4you since January. Recent incident happened with them In 10 October , 2013 my account got busted with 14500 dollars because of huge spread issue during the closing hours of market time. I have contact with them regrading this matter. I was waiting for their answer for more than one month. Finally they came up with a lie that they have contacted with u regarding my matter. I was totally shocked when i chatted with one of your customer support staff. He told me that forex4you didnt contact with u regarding my matter. Then my question is why they are blaming u for my reason ?

I know that u can do nothing for me. U cant return my dollars that are with forex4you at the moment.

There are many things in your hand at this moment and u know that what u can do. So please help me. I am begging u.

I have attached 2 files with my mail. 1st attachment showing forex4you is blaming u and telling lie to me & 2nd attachment showing my chatting with your customer support staff.

Please take a strong action against forex4you. Please do something .

I have case a file against forex4you.

If u are interested then u can also join here :

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/29078-www-forex4you-com-huge-scammer-huge-spread-issue.html

I know that u r a famous and good company. So please do something for me . Help me and save my life .

Reply me as quickly as possible .

Similar type of email to FSC :

Code:
My name : Dr. Shaila Habib
My account number with forex4you : 2716223
Account type : Cent NDD

I was with forex4you since January. Recent incident happened with them In 10 October , 2013 my account got busted with 14500 dollars because of huge spread issue during the closing hours of market time. I have contact with them regrading this matter. I was waiting for their answer for more than one month. Finally they came up with a lie that they have contacted with Boston Technology ( Liquidity Providor ) regarding my matter. I was totally shocked when i chatted with one of the Boston Technology customer support staff. He told me that forex4you didnt contact with Boston Technology regarding my matter. Then my question is why they are blaming Boston Technology for my reason ?

I know that u can do many things for me as u have given their regulation. U cant return my dollars that are with forex4you at the moment.

There are many things in your hand at this moment and u know that what u can do. So please help me. I am begging u.

I have attached 2 files with my mail. 1st attachment showing forex4you is blaming Boston Technology and telling lie to me & 2nd attachment showing my chatting with Boston Technology customer support staff.

Please take a strong action against forex4you. As they are telling me lies , blow up my account , no refund or compensation with me , enjoying my money  and operating their business still now. Please do something .

I have case a file against forex4you.

If u are interested then u can also join here :

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/29078-www-forex4you-com-huge-scammer-huge-spread-issue.html

So please do something for me . Help me and save my life .

Reply me as quickly as possible .

My last mail to forex4you :

Code:
All the time u r telling me lie and now u r enjoying my money. U told me in your last mail that u have contacted with Boston Technology regarding my issue. Today i have contacted with them. They told me an interesting fact that u havent contact with them regarding my matter. why u r always telling lie with me ? what is the issue ? i have attached my chat history with Boston Technology . Take a look and then reply me regarding my issue ...

Now im just waiting for any kinda answer. Dont know how much time i have to wait for this.

But im telling u something Pharaoh that forex4you is not fearing FPA and also not taking this matter seriously. They are thinking that u or this huge army that are in FPA cant do anything to them. They are very much confident about their business and they will not do something.

So please take a strong action against them .

Back