www.Forexoma.com is not returning fund on withdrawl request

Sandeep G

Recruit
I have opened an account with forexoma.com. made loss... for the remaining amount with forexoma i asked them to return balance to account linked with my forex account. After two / three standard replies from them they stopped communicating me. :mad: please alert while doing transaction with forexoma also aware as many as you can to save their hard earned money.

I have opened an account with forexoma.com. made loss... for the remaining amount with forexoma i asked them to return balance to account linked with my forex account. After two / three standard replies from them they stopped communicating me. :mad: please alert while doing transaction with forexoma also aware as many as you can to save their hard earned money.

Please join:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/26322-forexoma-com-brokerage.html

Lately there are some traders who complains about this company
can you share more about your experience with this broker?
Invite them to answer here too

Forexoma.com is out of business

I just finished chat with Boston Technologies (the provider of the mt4 platform) and Forexoma is no longer a client. gone, kaput. no warning and it is really big deal for some of us

Forexoma.com is out of business

I just finished chat with Boston Technologies (the provider of the mt4 platform) and Forexoma is no longer a client. gone, kaput. no warning and it is really big deal for some of us
I had them look up my account but since it is a retail account they would not provide any information OTHER THAN "However I do see that Forexoma is our former (emphesis mine) client, we are no longer doing business or support any of their platforms. I hope this helps." Andrei R.

It is possible to leave one LP and move to another, but it sounds more like Forexoma is working towards disappearing.

See if BT will tell you when their contract with Forexoma ended.

Back