www.forexstart.org SCAM

Xenofex

Recruit
Hello,
BVI company: "CARMEL INVESTMENTS CONSULTANTS INC.",
BVI Company Number: 1759670
Address: Drace Chambers, PO BOX 3321, Road Town, Tortola, BVI.
Operating under website forexstart.org
Trading platform Meta Trader 4

After trading 2 months (2014 january till 2014 march) I decided to withdraw profits. Shortly afterwards I received an e-mail from finance@forexstart.com that they will modify my account history because my trading style is not acceptable (trading outside market). (In simple words - we are not willing to pay and we are not regulated and we can do whatever we like.) After failed negotiations they did exactly as they said, they modified entry and exit PRICES of last month of my trades resulting in loss of ALL my funds.

Fortunately I saved full account statement before and after modification. (They modified month of march).
I am unable to attach monthly statements because they are in html format and it is not valid format for attachments in this forum.

I can send monthly statements (before and after modification) to e-mail.

Post screenshots of the statements. Those should be easy to attach.

Were you trading news events or scalping? Some brokers do prohibit this.

Send an email to every address you can find for forex start. Invite them to come and join this discussion thread and explain what happened to your trades.

they are not even regulated :( if possible could you show us some screenshots, i think the only thing brokers dont allow is arbitrage (though i dont really undertand how it exactly works)

They take longer than they should to deposit your money and then you have to contact them to find out what happened. What kind of a broker is that? If you call the number on the web site you get a recording instead of a live person and you are requested to leave a message. Has to be one of the worst brokers on the planet. Sister broker Profiforex is identical. A person should have confidence in a broker NOT be doubtful.

They take longer than they should to deposit your money and then you have to contact them to find out what happened. What kind of a broker is that? If you call the number on the web site you get a recording instead of a live person and you are requested to leave a message. Has to be one of the worst brokers on the planet. Sister broker Profiforex is identical. A person should have confidence in a broker NOT be doubtful.

You had problem with them as well?

Back