www.ftradition.com withdrawal problem

I start to fund my ftraditionbank account, I fund 4000$ untill 1/10/2014. they gave 2000 bonus/credit to my account and broker mr Ali bilen told it will turn to real money ın a few weeks. Also we made 1400 $profit in this period.
in 9/10/2014 ı send a withdrawal request but did not replied.
in 17 october ı gave all account knowledges and tried to make withdrawal.
Ali promised me to give my dposite back in 28 october.
but he want 500$ as withdrawal payment, despite ıt is not written in terms conditions. ı fund that money too. and after paying 500$ he told that ı cannot get %20 of account despite it is not written in terms and conditions too.
ı wrote to company directly too but ı could not get my dposit and profit.
since now ı havent come across a complaint about ftradition bank too. İs this only my problem...
any customer of ftraditionbank here...

Send him a note and ask him to come to this thread and clearly explain why you can't get access to your money.

Aston forex/market/invest = Forex Tradition = Ftradition and certainly some new sites names are well known as one gang scam, in France.
They are Blaklisted on various Financial aut. web sites France AMF, GB, Bg, as well Cyprus with a very recent warning

Absolutly, file criminal charges at your local Police and try a Bank refund , no point wasting time with them, sorry about the bad news but lots
of managed accounts have been volontary simply destroyed by them....the name FtraditionBank however is new to me ?!

WIPO Domain Name Decision: D2014-1032 , the link explains domaine name change to Ftradition

Because my problem hasnot solved until 14 nov. ı started chargeback. My local bank said it is asked for documents to the ftraditionbank.
if theycannot send any document, chargeback will be completed and anyone who search ftraditionbank, will learn they are scam......

experts-univers.com/arnaque-au-forex.html
These guys are bad news, hundreds of complaints on the french web since 2012, to give an idea i join one of the threads, starting with aston.....40pages,sorry its in french.
Its no voluntary or involuntary Ponzi story, but a straight forward robbery sheme. Dont know if the gurus are french or israelis, but both countrys provide long term Jail services.

YES, Credit Carte Chargeback works good, but also wire Bank TRANSFER allow CHARGEBACK
at least that’s stated on the Alternative Payment Methods pg. of WorldPay.
By now we definitely, most of us noticed that our bank wire transfers mainly end up on some
WorldPay accounts, Barclays, RBS(+Natw)…..In France (it seems) the only one Bank providing
WorldPay processing services is the Royal Bank of Scotland, Paris. The French Public don’t know
anything about the functioning of these processing Firms, in fact some still believe their funds
are safe in a segregated RBS, Paris account. (I am not kidding). Imagine the wake up.
This is to help: Mr Guy Douek, Risk Manager, Alternative Payments, WorldPay
Tel: +44 20 3048 6352, WorldPay AP, 60 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NU, UK.
e-mail : guy.douek@worldpay.com
so i was told by the RBS Paris Bank , oh and of course “DESOLE”

Back