www.Fxgrant.com scammers

netsoft

Recruit
I had an account with fxgrant, i started with 400$ and got a bonus 400$. i traded and on 29 Feb 2012 i sold gold at 1779 without setting any stop loss and target and it went 1686 and i was in 3000$ + profit.That company automatically closed the trade by setting a take profit themselves.

Again on 1 march i sold gold at 1720 without setting stop loss and i set to at 1660 and they did the same scamming again by closing the trade automatically by setting a TP.

I sent lots of email and i didnt get any reply . After that they said "because of server abuse we suspended your account" . I really don know what is this server abuse and they cheated me . They scammed my 5000$ almost and also my 400$ deposit.

Please do not invest in this broker and please spread this message

Let them know about this thread.

Did you get any account statements for screenshots?

Unless they have some rational excuse, my best guess would be that they didn't hedge themselves and were surprised by that downspike in gold prices.

Fxgrant.com Policy: Deposit any time but withdraw never

Hi All,

I am small new trader and I submit a withdrawal request on 16th Feb and since then getting useless deadline from their chat service and till date get nothing.

It is my mistake to open a account with FXGRANT.COM as they are not FSA-UK regulated company.

Please open account with good reputed brokers only.

I had an account with fxgrant, i started with 400$ and got a bonus 400$. i traded and on 29 Feb 2012 i sold gold at 1779 without setting any stop loss and target and it went 1686 and i was in 3000$ + profit.That company automatically closed the trade by setting a take profit themselves.

Again on 1 march i sold gold at 1720 without setting stop loss and i set to at 1660 and they did the same scamming again by closing the trade automatically by setting a TP.

I sent lots of email and i didnt get any reply . After that they said "because of server abuse we suspended your account" . I really don know what is this server abuse and they cheated me . They scammed my 5000$ almost and also my 400$ deposit.

Please do not invest in this broker and please spread this message

Hi All,

I am small new trader and I submit a withdrawal request on 16th Feb and since then getting useless deadline from their chat service and till date get nothing.

It is my mistake to open a account with FXGRANT.COM as they are not FSA-UK regulated company.

Please open account with good reputed brokers only.

Hello,

Request you to please post your chat transcript/account statement/email or anything to support your words.Its adviceable to make a strong complain so that FPA community can help you.

Also inform broker again about this thread.

Back