www.fxmars.com problem

Haris Ali

Private
i want to say that stay away from this company . Fraud peoples . and no live chat . phone number is also powered off and dont reply on email . and i also run account on EA . i asked them that all EA are allowed . they said yes we are true ECN broker company .so everything is allowed . so i run EA . when i applied withdrawl then said that we will not give you money . and terminate my account . and now i am going to file a case on this company . and i had also captured a screen shot for proof of account trading and statement. if you earned then they will not give withdrawl.and this company have many others name and partnets like pure ecn and aura fx . All are scam peoples.

And when I Run EA my account of 9 $ make profit of 7872.82 $ .and then i had applied a withdrawl but they said that your account is under investigation . and said that you have run malicious software . So i want to say that if they are not allowing this type of software . So why said me that all things are allowed . this type of thing they have to tell me before trading . then after 1 week they terminated my account . But i captured a screen shot on first day as a proof. they are scamming people . if any person earn then they dont want tfx mars proof.pngfx mars proof 2.pngfxmars proof 3.pngo give withdrawl . and if they dont allow this type of software then why my EA run successfully .it means that this is the fault of company their server settings accept my system then my system run . So All in All . i want my money . i will never leave my money . and also i want to show their real face to peoples. and i am also attaching proof of my account.

I always amazed that how people take risk with unknown companies. You guys have to check reviews, site age, Scam warning, regulators.

Now to come to solution. Invite them to this thread via email and ask them to clear things over here. if the refuse to join here then submit FPA traders court case against them. You will find the details by this link regarding how to submit case.

Do they have any restrictions on scalping? Many of your trades are opening and closing in the same second.

According to their website:

FXMars.com website is operated by PureECN New Zealand company (Aura Group Ltd.), is registered as a financial services provider in the Financial Service Providers Register of New Zealand (Registration Number: FSP268645.Registered Address: 49 Ashworth Street, Tokoroa, 3420 , New Zealand. Company Registration Number: 4238498

How about you complain to the NZ FSP?

Do they have any restrictions on scalping? Many of your trades are opening and closing in the same second.

I believe he is using a high speed EA which opens & closes trades in micro-seconds helping to turn his USD20 deposit into USD7,884.11....this type of EA is not allowed by brokers....unless, of course, it loses money!
I have seen this type of EA being used on Demo competitions which churns out a few thousands percentage profits in just a couple days.

A very difficult case to resolve!

I always amazed that how people take risk with unknown companies. You guys have to check reviews, site age, Scam warning, regulators.

Now to come to solution. Invite them to this thread via email and ask them to clear things over here. if the refuse to join here then submit FPA traders court case against them. You will find the details by this link regarding how to submit case.

ok Sir i will said them through email to join here

According to their website:

FXMars.com website is operated by PureECN New Zealand company (Aura Group Ltd.), is registered as a financial services provider in the Financial Service Providers Register of New Zealand (Registration Number: FSP268645.Registered Address: 49 Ashworth Street, Tokoroa, 3420 , New Zealand. Company Registration Number: 4238498

How about you complain to the NZ FSP?

not contact yet

i am waititng for company reply

because i want that problem will solve with peace so its better

I believe he is using a high speed EA which opens & closes trades in micro-seconds helping to turn his USD20 deposit into USD7,884.11....this type of EA is not allowed by brokers....unless, of course, it loses money!
I have seen this type of EA being used on Demo competitions which churns out a few thousands percentage profits in just a couple days.

A very difficult case to resolve!

you are right

i agreed with you sir

But i had also asked them before running of this system

they said allowed

and when i earned then they said this is not allowed

so this is not my problem

this is problem of company if their server setting compatible with my system then run if not compatible then never run

So this is fault of company

Back