www.fxmostapha.com 100% SCAM

ROYALINDIAN

Recruit
I paid 500 USD for MOSTAPHA REVERSAL PRO Indicator when they put the flash sale on the black Friday offer. After received the BTC transfer he deleted my telegram chat history and blocked me.
He is 100 % scam .
Telegram id: @Fxmostapha
you tube channel :MOSTAPHASYSTEM OFFICIEL

Attachments

• btc1.PNG
    btc1.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 8
  • btc.PNG
    btc.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 6
I paid 500 USD for MOSTAPHA REVERSAL PRO Indicator when they put the flash sale on the black Friday offer. After received the BTC transfer he deleted my telegram chat history and blocked me.
He is 100 % scam .
Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hi im buying and investing with fxmostapha this is very good company and support talk fast im reciving my profit from investing in micro fund also im buying predator indicator and is very good

Very good support and good investment opportunité im investing two time in blackbox fund with no problem god bless fxmostapha.com

This channel from 2013 in YouTube and have very good indicator im buying golden skull and very good his send me every week new update for free

He is 100 % scam .
I see recommendations from new accounts for a company, @ROYALINDIAN, I`ll suggest you to follow my above post and invite a company here to answer.

Back