www.fxsignals24.com is a SCAM

Sugarbelly

Recruit
Probably only consists of one guy who has gone through great lengths to setup a website and he has created many links with imaginary friends co-workers and has numerous facebook and linked in accounts. If you check out everything you will see that it is all fake. Many names even look alike Like Alessandra Wesselsman and Alexander Wiguna Wessels. Dima Grigoriev and Dimas Hadiatmodjo. They stated several times that they are from Indonesia.

What do they do? They say they will send you a trade copier, but they don't. This is at the cost of 99USD per month. They have a better idea (through skype contact: rbgsuryo). They will do a managed account for you. Normally this will cost you 699USD normally but they will do it just for you while you wait for the welcome email and the tradecopier. When you give them your account info (I know, it's dumb, but I have other signal providers who do a great job too) they will empty your account by overleveraging the account completely. They (or he) do not earn this money, it's just gone, your damage.

Now they will say they are very sorry and this never happened before and they will make it up to you. Because they have l;arge sums of money and when they will earn with that , they will remove the excess profit (yeah right) and get it back to you. The only thing is: it will pobably take a year, and all this time you will have to pay the 99USD per month, but since this is only part of what you lost.......

I did not agree and after that I didn't hear a thing from them.

I am contacting cross border police, the website provider , the Dutch Police etc etc.

I could use all the help I can get. So please comment if you have any more information about Dimas Hadiatmodjo or Alexander Wiguna Wessels. Dimas Hadiatmodjo | LinkedIn

Update 17-sept-2013
Now I am being harassed by a certain Peter Valentinov from fxsignals24.com

He is also a scammer at the following websites, some of them already have their own thread at FPA:
-buyforexsignals.com
-fxpublisher.com,
-traderhub.net
-gallant capital brokerage

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably only consists of one guy who has gone through great lengths to setup a website and he has created many links with imaginary friends co-workers and has numerous facebook and linked in accounts. If you check out everything you will see that it is all fake. Many names even look alike Like Alessandra Wesselsman and Alexander Wiguna Wessels. Dima and Dimas. They stated several times that they are from Indonesia.

What do they do? They say they will send you a trade copier, but they don't. This is at the cost of 99USD per month. They have a better idea (through skype contact: rbgsuryo). They will do a managed account for you. Normally this will cost you 699USD normally but they will do it just for you while you wait for the welcome email and the tradecopier. When you give them your account info (I know, it's dumb, but I have other signal providers who do a great job too) they will empty your account by overleveraging the account completely. They (or he) do not earn this money, it's just gone, your damage.

Now they will say they are very sorry and this never happened before and they will make it up to you. Because they have l;arge sums of money and when they will earn with that , they will remove the excess profit (yeah right) and get it back to you. The only thing is: it will pobably take a year, and all this time you will have to pay the 99USD per month, but since this is only part of what you lost.......

I did not agree and after that I didn't hear a thing from them.

I am contacting cross border police, the website provider , the Dutch Police etc etc.

I could use all the help I can get. So please comment if you have any more information about Dimas Hadiatmodjo or Alexander Wiguna Wessels. Dimas Hadiatmodjo | LinkedIn

Hello,

To clarify all the rumours, please have a look that fxsignals24.com has been sold 2x. First in december 2012, where ALEX NIKOLOV, my friend has sold the site to DIMAS HADIATMODJO (where he works at vdh mediacom group LLC) for 7000 usd.

In June, my company BOUGHT some shares fxsignals24.com from vdh Mediacom group for undisclosed amounts

I am the co owner of fxsignals24.com and very dissapointed with your "acting like a child" going through forum to forum blaming people.

I spoke to Alex Wessels about your case, and he said you were trading with a guy dima, rbgsuryo. I have evidence that it is not Dima who traded your account, but some pakistani traders we hired

You lost, thats forex, you should have read Risk Dislosure | fxsignal.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, because of you, we lost 30k USD DEAL!

We wanted to be responsible but you keep harassing us!

Contact me: peter@fxsignals24.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter will not give his address, nor any of the telephone numbers are correct. I have given him plenty of opportunity to solve the case, but he kept insisting on strange deals which I do not want. He even wants me to trade for one of his other customers. He doesn\t even know if I can trade. It's some sort of pyramid game or something.

Apparently you don't control your own personnel when you say not Dima traded but a few Pakistanis, That was not the deal. You are to blame for their mistakes!
As far as trading, who in his right mind will open 6,1 lots on gold on a 10K account, that's clearly their fault and they admitted it too. I insisted time and time again before they started trading to take it easy.
Just solve the case and you can get some rest.

Luckily I was able to get the fxsignals24.com account suspended together with the Dutch police. I have reported an official criminal complaint bout this case with them and clearly they acted upon it. Hopefully no-one else will ever use any of their 'services' again. They.only have one goal; fill their own pockets.

I sincerely advise the guys behind this to compensate me for my damages. I'd hate to go through all the trouble to disconnect all their other sites as well, but I will. Peter, you have till 25th of September 2013.

Back