www.fxvv.com is a scam and running fraud!

moji2012

Recruit
:mad:
Fxvv is a big scam and fraud as it is totally out of business but their site is still operating.

I found it too late becuz I had used this broker 3 times. Once in 2012 and everything was alright. great conditions. highest leverage, fast execution, low spread and no requote. Support was very fast. Mostly Adam himself.
I found no bad reviews about fxvv at that time either. I never had any profits. Maybe. That was why.

I deposit some small sum in June and July, too.
Still had no issues except for deposit which took 1 day through Perfect money.

On Nov 26 2013, I decided to deposit once more and I didn't check anything as I had used them before and now I notice I have no deposit in my account.

It is not a big amount just 100 $ but it is my hard-earned cash which I decided to use after improving my fx skills so I am very upset. I checked all the reviews and everything is suspicious!

None of their emails not working.
Adam not answering his email and phone in UAE is invalid
Now I guess I had no issue cuz they made me lose and as I was a loser I never asked for withdrawal.
I am now almost sure it is a total scam or totally out of business running away with people's money.
But why is the website running? Why emoney sites still approve them?
Is there anyway to complain?
Maybe there is a way we can stop them if we cannot get our money back.

For that recent deposit, what method did you use? Bank wire, credit card, something else?

I used Perfectmoney.
I contacted PM as I believe they must have a deposit from fxvv.(as they have granted them a business automated payment gate.
Maybe they can reverse the money or block their deposit but no reply from PM either.
It seems they do not care!

Keep complaining. I doubt they will reverse the transaction, but you may be able to help end FXVV's ability to use Perfect Money.

Keep complaining. I doubt they will reverse the transaction, but you may be able to help end FXVV's ability to use Perfect Money.

Some updates

I couldnt register a file court due to continous error from FPR. (I dont how to fix that) but I kept writng on most forums.
I wrote to Perfect moeny again. They say they cannot refund the money as it has been exchganed anonymously.
And it must have been some pishing but it was directly from their gateway which they do not want to admit!

Tonight I tried to to get another screenshot to prove this BUT GUESS WHAT??????

NOw their website is totally down. Either the owner or some authority has decided to take this down.
No use for me but good for others. At least they wont get scammed any more!!!

Keep watching them. They might play dead for a few days and then come back online.

Web still show error :( possibility that they cant back live....... I`m amazed why they do scam with innocent people.

Back