www.gtcfx.com (Global Trading Services) Scam !!

Yes Eddiger, but I'd like to send this information to effective address and must be hiden untill we take our money... am I right??

You better speak with the admins here about that, but for a closed/scamming company why this information should be hidden?

Because , usually if they re-decided to give you your money and saw these posts , they usually refuse to pay till you remove all posts.

How can I speak with admin here? please give me e-mail address

Last edited:
AsstMod has made the FPA's position on "disappearing an issue" very plain:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...d-showcase-how-your-company-deals-issues.html

Also, what would be the point - if they've hidden their website, they aren't likely to offer money in exchange for taking down a complaint about the website. Instead, find out the names of the people behind it and make them famous.

Start with these for formal complaints:

Report fraud and internet crime | Action Fraud

Seychelles International Business Authority: The Seychelles International Business Authority

Thanks Pharaoh,

I sent message to office@police.gov.sc, because (contact us) in your link is not working.

Regarding UK, I contacted police officer who set close to Euston Road, beside that actual searching is under process. AlsoI strated report an online crime or Fraud via Action Fraud...

Thanks Pharaoh

Make sure to leave a followup and let everyone know what SIBA and your local police say.

Dear Pharaoh,
I got confirmation from Head of Action Fraud .
(National Crime Reference Number: NFRC130600262074).

Isn't there any kind of action to be taken by Forexpeacearmy ?

If you haven't done so, leave a 1 star review and open an FPA Trader's Court case.

Back