www.hfx.com

I am a customer who ate the bait already.
They supposedly opened the account on my behalf. I didnt sign any contract with them.

Look out of what I know:
They are located in Ramat-Gan, Israel under the name of DMD Ltd, their CEO name is Shuki Pesso (found it on Linkedin). A quick search in FPA and Google and you will find many complaints about them. Also they are no regulated as far as I know.
Bottom line: I strongly recommend you or anyone else to look for a more known, bigger, regulated company.

How about you share more information and tell me all the story?
I will try to help as much as I can.
Try to be specific with dates, numbers and if you have emails/screenshots it will help too.

This Guy calls me up from nowhere (I know im stupid) but it happened. He offers me an investment in forex and Gold etc.
I replied that i will think about it. The Guy kept on calling and calling and calling. He then emailed me a username and password.
Later that day, he called me for a deposit. I gave hime my cc and he withdrew 2 transactions 2000USD and 8000USD.
after that many transactions came in with 5 euros, i called the bank and cancelled the card. The bank is awaiting me to sign on the claim of these transactions. question: can i include the 2 transactions in my claim?

they gave me a profit of around 2000 USD.

He then asked for more funds to increase profits. I provided my debit card (visa electron) and he withdrew 97000USD in 10,000USD shots.
until i called the bank and asked them to cancel the card.

Meanwhile, he (broker) started making me some profit - we also have agreed over the phone that i will get a 50% bonus on the total 100K which i never saw and i will withdraw my initial investment (which he kept delaying and delaying) until he started opening contracts until the margin become zero (at first i emailed and called asking for a stop loss to be placed) he never responded since until i found out that he left the company (at least thats what they keep on saying)

This Guy calls me up from nowhere (I know im stupid) but it happened. He offers me an investment in forex and Gold etc.
I replied that i will think about it. The Guy kept on calling and calling and calling. He then emailed me a username and password.
Later that day, he called me for a deposit. I gave hime my cc and he withdrew 2 transactions 2000USD and 8000USD.
after that many transactions came in with 5 euros, i called the bank and cancelled the card. The bank is awaiting me to sign on the claim of these transactions. question: can i include the 2 transactions in my claim?

they gave me a profit of around 2000 USD.

He then asked for more funds to increase profits. I provided my debit card (visa electron) and he withdrew 97000USD in 10,000USD shots.
until i called the bank and asked them to cancel the card.

Meanwhile, he (broker) started making me some profit - we also have agreed over the phone that i will get a 50% bonus on the total 100K which i never saw and i will withdraw my initial investment (which he kept delaying and delaying) until he started opening contracts until the margin become zero (at first i emailed and called asking for a stop loss to be placed) he never responded since until i found out that he left the company (at least thats what they keep on saying)

First of all don't feel stupid, you dealt with a very professional people who does these things everyday.
Now how did the call you? which other companies you worked with? probably someone gave your details to this man. Can you show us the emails he was sending you at first with the offer?

Now since you have made the deposit using a credit card you have the possibility to make a chargeback. Call your credit card company/bank and ask for a chargebak right away. Tell them you have been scammed by the these people and they will get your money back. But I don't understand, how come they used your credit card and you gave them another credit card? and after all you kept being their customer? I am a bit confused.

Did you agree he will open trades for you? is he a licensed money manager? (I can't believe that HFX has any licensed though...) what is this name person? (I am sure its a fake one but lets see)

Also as Pharoah said, send them a link to this thread and to join this discussion.

In the past, i worked with forexyard. used very little money, never exceeding 1000 USD.
After the first deposit, they wanted to lure me in by showing me profits.
On the day of the deposit (23/4/2013) they made 1528USD and 1268USD.
On the 2nd day of the deposit (24/4/2013) they made 3427USD.
There is no agreement that he will open trades for me - at least no agreement what so ever.
The broker nor the company arent answering any emails. when i tried calling the support centre that they have they said that the broker has left the company and i have no money left. When i asked them about the 50% bonus that has never been given to me, they say lets check and 2 minutes later they hang up!

Back